Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some help...

I've been thinking about purchasing a Noogleberry system a lot lately and can't seem to get the idea out of my head.  I'm just not sure about what I'm doing as far as what to buy. I have significant asymmetry of my breasts.  I'm talking one breast is a D cup (probably) and the other is a B cup (I'm guessing).  The bigger one also sags so much my nipple looks at the floor.  I was looking at the large cups, but I'm not sure if I'm going to run into needing the bigger cups.  Any advice would be appreciated.

You should email Lucy at lucy@noogleberry.com. She helped with my sizing and order as well Smile. Uneven breasts are very common in the community and i've heard many has benefited from the device. You're able to pump just one breast at a time. With my experience, you are probably better off with the large device but just shoot her an email in case!

Personally I'd get the larger domes and then Noogle the smaller more than the other till they are both the same size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon