Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

raw uterus from iherb?

soo i saw this review and it made exited to finally try the one i bought from iherb a long ago https://sa.iherb.com/pr/Natural-Sources-...ules/10783

Description
  • Raw* Ovarian and Uterus Glandular Concentrate with Synergistic Complex
  • New Easy to Digest Capsules
  • Dietary Supplement

Raw tissue concentrates are made from toxin-free lyophilized glands from animals grazed on rangeland known to be free of pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics or chemical additives.
Whole Raw tissue concentrated from bovine sources specially processed (freeze-dried) at or below -5°C to preserve natural occurring vitamins, enzymes, nucleotides, lipoproteins and all other cellular components.

as you can see it also has ovarian so is that a plus or should i stop taking my ovarian?
i take my ovarian *250mg from swanson now two pills in the morning one at night with raw pituitary glandular 
i didn't notice any mood swing or breast pain, just an ache when i started 
im 19 years old, female. 
i really appreciate and thankful for  your knowledge! 

this is the review 

"For anyone interested, take these ONCE a day NOT twice or three times a day like some advise!!!!!! Taking them multiple times a day will slow down growth not speed it up. Taking it once a day mimics the way the body naturally releases hormones. Taken it multiple times a day can cause you to build a resistance to it that will cause your estrogen receptors to burn out. If that happens the only way to reverse it is to stop taking the pills for at least 3-7 days.

Start with one pill a day then maybe increase by one pill after a month or so until you find the right dose for your body. Taking too much all at once can cause unwanted side effects like mild mental fogginess, sluggishness, and possibly blood clots. Taking Raw Ovarian with Raw Uterus will speed up growth and give you more curves all over. Calcium citrate with magnesium also seems to increase growth. Just make sure the calcium citrate you take does not contain vitamin D. Taking these pills with zinc, saw palmetto, soy, or anything containing phytoestrogens will also slow or stop growth completely.

Taken correctly these pills really work! Taking them once a day and increasing the dose slowly is the key. Combining them Raw Uterus is what you need if you want a big full heavy chest, booty, wider hips, and thighs."

Hi,I think I used up about 10 bottles of these in 6 months or so about a year ago with no result. Swanson is not available where I live so I tried these instead. (Swanson ovarian worked for me when I lived in different country). I did exactly what this review says with zero result. In the end I started getting pains around my ovaries area so I stopped completely. I tried them alone, with pituitary, with protein, same result. Maybe your experience will be different. 

(23-11-2017, 05:28 AM)noobie Wrote:  soo i saw this review and it made exited to finally try the one i bought from iherb a long ago https://sa.iherb.com/pr/Natural-Sources-...ules/10783

Description
  • Raw* Ovarian and Uterus Glandular Concentrate with Synergistic Complex
  • New Easy to Digest Capsules
  • Dietary Supplement

Raw tissue concentrates are made from toxin-free lyophilized glands from animals grazed on rangeland known to be free of pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics or chemical additives.
Whole Raw tissue concentrated from bovine sources specially processed (freeze-dried) at or below -5°C to preserve natural occurring vitamins, enzymes, nucleotides, lipoproteins and all other cellular components.

as you can see it also has ovarian so is that a plus or should i stop taking my ovarian?
i take my ovarian *250mg from swanson now two pills in the morning one at night with raw pituitary glandular 
i didn't notice any mood swing or breast pain, just an ache when i started 
im 19 years old, female. 
i really appreciate and thankful for  your knowledge! 

this is the review 

"For anyone interested, take these ONCE a day NOT twice or three times a day like some advise!!!!!! Taking them multiple times a day will slow down growth not speed it up. Taking it once a day mimics the way the body naturally releases hormones. Taken it multiple times a day can cause you to build a resistance to it that will cause your estrogen receptors to burn out. If that happens the only way to reverse it is to stop taking the pills for at least 3-7 days.

Start with one pill a day then maybe increase by one pill after a month or so until you find the right dose for your body. Taking too much all at once can cause unwanted side effects like mild mental fogginess, sluggishness, and possibly blood clots. Taking Raw Ovarian with Raw Uterus will speed up growth and give you more curves all over. Calcium citrate with magnesium also seems to increase growth. Just make sure the calcium citrate you take does not contain vitamin D. Taking these pills with zinc, saw palmetto, soy, or anything containing phytoestrogens will also slow or stop growth completely.

Taken correctly these pills really work! Taking them once a day and increasing the dose slowly is the key. Combining them Raw Uterus is what you need if you want a big full heavy chest, booty, wider hips, and thighs."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon