Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry cup size

(12-01-2018, 11:23 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(12-01-2018, 04:06 PM)Art Wrote:  Hi. Plz help me. I m loosing hopevm after reading a few posts here saying that it's all temporary swelling no permeant results. 

It's hardly a month bt my breasts look little fuller after noogling. Stays only for 30 minutes maximum. I m going to start puerirea mirifica pills in coming week. I m dedicating 2-3 hours per day. Dome nights I slept off with them on. I may dedicate like this next 2 years. Bt not life long. If only swelling what I m going to get even after 2 years then noogleberry is not fr me

Hi Smile

That is how noogleberry is suppose to work. You get TEMPORARY swelling at first and then eventually with time and regular use of noogleberry it turns into PERMANENT growth. The company doesn't promise permanent results as it might not work on everyone. That applies for any kind of method, it could work for one person and not for another. But many women have reported PERMANENT results with such methods like noogleberry.  This product can help you get 2-4 cup sizes bigger on average, according to a website. Another good thing about noogleberry is that it is a pump, so you can keep it with you unlike creams or pills[which run out]. If there are any changes(pregnancy, extreme weight loss, sagging) later on in life then you can still use it because it is a pump and it is a good quality pump too.

You have to use noogleberry regularly to see any permanent result, a month is nothing , you have do it for much longer.If you use it for a bit and then stop, then it won't turn into permanent growth and you will go back to your original size, this happens with most natural breast enhancement methods.   Some lucky women do see results in just a couple of months while others take longer, again, because everyone is different. Many women on this forum have experience growth too.

I do get what you mean by not wanting to do this for the rest of your life. I don't like that idea either, no way that I want to pumping years and years down the line. But I am more than happy to try this for a year(because I understand that it takes time and patience) and try other pumping techniques. If I see positive results then I would use it for another one or two years because I want to grow a few cup sizes. THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ARE POSTIVE SIGNS OF USING NOOGLEBERRY. YOU ARE GETTING SWELLING, IT'S A SIGN THAT THIS IS PRODUCT COULD WORK FOR YOU AND YOU ARE REACTING POSITIVELY TO IT. I am getting this swelling too and then it eventually goes away, which is very NORMAL  Smile  .  

I would recommend you keep using it and I am going to do the same. Here's some positive results and other links I found online:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1486.0
http://mustgrowbust.com/noogleberry-brea...mp-review/

Here are so more NB results from breastnexus form:

"Jenniferlove

Her method is the simplest one in my opinion and I chose her way of noogling because I cannot afford messing up my hormones actually and honestly I don’t know if it would be right for myself (Anxiety disorder) . Her program is simple she focused on eating well and pumping between 2-4 hours everyday the first year of pumping . She went from 34A to 34DD ."

"Jezabelle

The Queen on nooglebery’s forum in my opinion. Like Jenniferlove,  she focused on noogling and noogling and staying in shape. I think her program was noogling 4h everyday as well. She got her desired size, 34DD and nowadays she noogles sometimes."

"Vixy

She was 34AAA initially and nowadays she’s 36B. She’s vegan and she focused on noogling and massagin’ programs . I think she pumps five times per week and her massage program is consistent, I mean, she takes her time in massaging which I consider is essential if you are interested in vacuum therapy."

I got these from another website.

Hi. Thank u sooo much. It was really informative. I don't hav any doubts, definitely I m going to achieve extra inches but would it going to stay life long if I use it for 2 years continuously and stop pumping?(assume no weight loss)

(23-01-2018, 03:58 PM)Art Wrote:  
(12-01-2018, 04:06 PM)Art Wrote:  Hi. Plz help me. I m loosing hopevm after reading a few posts here saying that it's all temporary swelling no permeant results. 

It's hardly a month bt my breasts look little fuller after noogling. Stays only for 30 minutes maximum. I m going to start puerirea mirifica pills in coming week. I m dedicating 2-3 hours per day. Dome nights I slept off with them on. I may dedicate like this next 2 years. Bt not life long. If only swelling what I m going to get even after 2 years then noogleberry is not fr me

Hi Smile

That is how noogleberry is suppose to work. You get TEMPORARY swelling at first and then eventually with time and regular use of noogleberry it turns into PERMANENT growth. The company doesn't promise permanent results as it might not work on everyone. That applies for any kind of method, it could work for one person and not for another. But many women have reported PERMANENT results with such methods like noogleberry.  This product can help you get 2-4 cup sizes bigger on average, according to a website. Another good thing about noogleberry is that it is a pump, so you can keep it with you unlike creams or pills[which run out]. If there are any changes(pregnancy, extreme weight loss, sagging) later on in life then you can still use it because it is a pump and it is a good quality pump too.

You have to use noogleberry regularly to see any permanent result, a month is nothing , you have do it for much longer.If you use it for a bit and then stop, then it won't turn into permanent growth and you will go back to your original size, this happens with most natural breast enhancement methods.   Some lucky women do see results in just a couple of months while others take longer, again, because everyone is different. Many women on this forum have experience growth too.

I do get what you mean by not wanting to do this for the rest of your life. I don't like that idea either, no way that I want to pumping years and years down the line. But I am more than happy to try this for a year(because I understand that it takes time and patience) and try other pumping techniques. If I see positive results then I would use it for another one or two years because I want to grow a few cup sizes. THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ARE POSTIVE SIGNS OF USING NOOGLEBERRY. YOU ARE GETTING SWELLING, IT'S A SIGN THAT THIS IS PRODUCT COULD WORK FOR YOU AND YOU ARE REACTING POSITIVELY TO IT. I am getting this swelling too and then it eventually goes away, which is very NORMAL  Smile  .  

I would recommend you keep using it and I am going to do the same. Here's some positive results and other links I found online:

"Jenniferlove

Her method is the simplest one in my opinion and I chose her way of noogling because I cannot afford messing up my hormones actually and honestly I don’t know if it would be right for myself (Anxiety disorder) . Her program is simple she focused on eating well and pumping between 2-4 hours everyday the first year of pumping . She went from 34A to 34DD ."

"Jezabelle

The Queen on nooglebery’s forum in my opinion. Like Jenniferlove,  she focused on noogling and noogling and staying in shape. I think her program was noogling 4h everyday as well. She got her desired size, 34DD and nowadays she noogles sometimes."

"Vixy

She was 34AAA initially and nowadays she’s 36B. She’s vegan and she focused on noogling and massagin’ programs . I think she pumps five times per week and her massage program is consistent, I mean, she takes her time in massaging which I consider is essential if you are interested in vacuum therapy."

Hi. Thank u sooo much. It was really informative. I don't hav any doubts, definitely I m going to achieve extra inches but would it going to stay life long if I use it for 2 years continuously and stop pumping?(assume no weight loss)
I am guessing it would be permanent. We are creating new tissue and allowing for growth, that would be harder for the body to get rid of. And many women have reported that their growth stays with them. But women do noogle every now and then for a better shape I guess or to help with perkiness. I would be okay with noogling once or twice a week after my 2 to 3 years of use.  There's heaps of stuff here and on the noogleberry forum with loads of positive stories.

Also, I actually tried to find some negative things about noogleberry. Because you should look at both sides and not just focus on one side of the argument/discussion. There were some negative reviews on Amazon, they said similar things to you (that it's just swelling, doesn't work...blah blah). However, I also noticed that these are the people who didn't try it properly, they tried a few times and gave up, or tried for a month and gave up. And some just wrote their negative opinions without even trying the product.  

Honestly, with surgery being so expensive, I would consider this to be permanent. I am more than happy to "top up" every now and then with the pump for the rest of my life. And I am planning on keeping all the NB items even after I have reached my desired size.

(23-01-2018, 03:58 PM)Art Wrote:  

Hi Smile

"Jenniferlove

"Jezabelle

"Vixy

I would consider any swelling that stuck around that WASNT cyclical or due to a temporary boost from herbs as actual growth. 
So if it hangs around and doesn’t fluctuate according to your normal cycle pattern that’s great. Also be sure you have good circulation pre starting noogling. Ie do a nitric oxide test and or do you suffer circulatory issues like cold hands/feet/raynauds etc. I KNOW my circulation is appalling  and dedicated noogling did nothing for me. I know now to address circulatory issues if I attempt noogling again. 

Been here a few years and the dedicated nooglers see permanent results. Hope that helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon