Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really sore boob(s) sometimes. New to noogling. Help

Hi everyone Smile

So I recently received my noogleberry and have been using it for the past three days. At first it would only stay on for a couple of mins, then I got the hang of it and now it stays on for longer. So I have had some good sessions.

But another thing is that sometimes one or both of my boobs are sore while pumping. So what I am saying is that I feel pain even with just one to two small initial pump. The pain is more like a really really unpleasant sensation like the boob is being stretched far too much than it should be with that one or two small pumps.  And other times there is no pain or uncomfortable feeling, there is just painless, completely tolerable pressure. 

Last session was like unpleasant. One boob was fine and the other was sore with just two small pumps. Is it just the position of the cups, how I hold the cups when initially pumping or am I over pumping?

I do two to three sessions per day. But I try to be very aware and observant of my boobs.  My skin tone is olive to brown, could it be that I am over doing it but the purple or red dots dots just don't show on my tone?? What are some other signs of over-pumping? They do turn a bit dark in the pump, but that happens even with the painless sessions. 

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan

Welcome Dark Swan

I've noticed if I place the cups too far up my breasts seem sore like if the skin on the top is being pulled too hard, so usually I remove them and make sure they are placed in the center and then they end up feeling much better. Also it could just be your skin and breast getting used to this section or you could possibly be pumping too hard on that one breast even though I know you say you're only doing a couple small pumps at a time. Are you getting red dots or blisters afterwords? Also i have realized massaging helps. Try massaging before and during your sessions.  I hope the discomfort goes away and I wish you good luck on your journey!

Ace

Hi Dark Swan,
Rule one.. if it doesnt feel good, dont do it.
I get these once in  awhile also, and its just the position of the cup and the breast.
I just try another position, and if I cant get comfortable, I'll abandon that session.
Sometimes a little extra lube works, like olive or coconut oil.

Did you get the contour cups? Sometimes they are off a little on the fit and will hurt.
Bobbi

(04-12-2017, 04:19 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Welcome Dark Swan

I've noticed if I place the cups too far up my breasts seem sore like if the skin on the top is being pulled too hard, so usually I remove them and make sure they are placed in the center and then they end up feeling much better. Also it could just be your skin and breast getting used to this section or you could possibly be pumping too hard on that one breast even though I know you say you're only doing a couple small pumps at a time. Are you getting red dots or blisters afterwords? Also i have realized massaging helps. Try massaging before and during your sessions.  I hope the discomfort goes away and I wish you good luck on your journey!

Ace

I felt the same pain in my last session and tried to change the position of the cup, that helped Smile

My boobs never have any marks on them after the session and  neither are they sore afterwards. The discomfort is only during the session.  I never get any purple or red marks but I have noticed some veins showing up, is that bad?? Also, there are parts that turn darker in the pump, this happens even with the painless sessions.

(04-12-2017, 06:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Dark Swan,
I get these once in  awhile also, and its just the position of the cup and the breast.
I just try another position, and if I cant get comfortable, I'll abandon that session.

Did you get the contour cups? Sometimes they are off a little on the fit and will hurt.
Bobbi
 Yeah I did try to push myself a bit during the last painful session, not the best idea. Skipped two sessions to give my boobies a rest. I do massage with olive oil and use heating pad before noogling. I think three sessions a day might be too much for now, so maybe cutting it down to just two and being gentle would be good.

(04-12-2017, 06:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Dark Swan,

Bobbi

I got the normal ones because there aren't any contoured cups available in my size.

(05-12-2017, 12:32 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Ace

I felt the same pain in my last session and tried to change the position of the cup, that helped Smile

My boobs never have any marks on them after the session and  neither are they sore afterwards. The discomfort is only during the session.  I never get any purple or red marks but I have noticed some veins showing up, is that bad?? Also, there are parts that turn darker in the pump, this happens even with the painless sessions.
It's normal for your breasts to turn redish purple. That's your blood rushing to you veins and than it swells up buy staying there for a while. Mine almost always change colors but didn't notice any swelling until a few weeks in. Also there was only small amounts of soarness in the nipple area after  but that also only lasted a couple weeks. It's normal to feel some small amount of discomfort while pumping but there shouldn't be any sharpe stinging or sharpe pulling.

(05-12-2017, 01:03 AM)AceBaby Wrote:  

Ace

It's normal for your breasts to turn redish purple. That's your blood rushing to you veins and than it swells up buy staying there for a while. Mine almost always change colors but didn't notice any swelling until a few weeks in. Also there was only small amounts of soarness in the nipple area after  but that also only lasted a couple weeks. It's normal to feel some small amount of discomfort while pumping but there shouldn't be any sharpe stinging or sharpe pulling.

Been using noogleberry for just over a week now. My boobs aren't really sore and I don't experience unbearable pain.

There is never any purple color or red dots, so that part is a good thing. The red rings disappear in a few mins for me. If I ever feel pain, I release the pressure immediately, so I just try to find the point where it's just pressure and not pain. 

However, they are a tiny bit sore, it kind of feels like I exercised my boobs, similar to a feeling after the next day of working out. It's not something I can't handle but I just wanted to know if this pain is normal. Oh yes, my boobs  are fuller after the noogling sessions  [Image: biggrin.gif] . It's not huge(I can still fit into the same bra) but I have never seen them that full.  

Are these all signs that I should continue to do what I am doing?

(11-12-2017, 03:39 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(05-12-2017, 01:03 AM)AceBaby Wrote:  

Ace

Been using noogleberry for just over a week now. My boobs aren't really sore and I don't experience unbearable pain.

There is never any purple color or red dots, so that part is a good thing. The red rings disappear in a few mins for me. If I ever feel pain, I release the pressure immediately, so I just try to find the point where it's just pressure and not pain. 

However, they are a tiny bit sore, it kind of feels like I exercised my boobs, similar to a feeling after the next day of working out. It's not something I can't handle but I just wanted to know if this pain is normal. Oh yes, my boobs  are fuller after the noogling sessions  [Image: biggrin.gif] . It's not huge(I can still fit into the same bra) but I have never seen them that full.  

Are these all signs that I should continue to do what I am doing?

These are good signs. The only true way to tell is to keep going because only time will tell. And the soarness like you exercised is to me a good thing. I felt soar the first couple  weeks but than it went away

Yep your doing all the right things.
Congratulations on progress.
Merry Christmas

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon