Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Herbs should you start out with?

Here's a basic program to start with:
600 mg 50% saponin shatavari extract
320 mg 85-95% fatty acid saw palmetto extract
~500 mg vitex (or 1 capsule)
~500 mg red clover (or 1 capsule)
~12g collagen powder

That's unlikely to cause hormonal problems and should help firm up and grow.  Optionally you may add in massage and/or pump without much risk for added benefit, but more time commitment.  Except there's risk of injury if overdone, but it's easy to adjust down.  For massage get flax oil and look up female deer massage.  Or anything else in the massage section of the forums.

Brewer's yeast is wonderful for your health and will help.  It also tastes like feet.  But if you can get past that it's one of the healthiest foods.  Regardless the next step should be good nutrition.  There are tips in my 2nd sig thread.  For example: 1/4 cup each pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds soaked in water overnight, rinse, drain and snack on.  1 tsp fish oil.  4 tsp rice bran (in water, fruit or smoothies).  Or another example: 1/4 cup each brewer's yeast, rice bran, and spirulina.  Blend in water and down. 1 tsp fish oil.  Either way start with much much less and work your way up or your stomach will hate you.  As you max out one of these you may gradually reduce the collagen powder to zero; it replaces the collagen.

The next step after good nutrition would be more/stronger herbs.  More shatavari capsules.  Pueraria mirifica in place of red cover.  Search how to cycle it and start low.  Progesterone cream in place of vitex.  Likewise search how to cycle it and start low.  Don't use before good nutrition, or you might get hormonal problems and might not grow much too.  More options in my 2nd sig thread.

Since I've stuck this post in my sig for future reference, I'll add something for people besides Ms.Proactive: A/AA cups (before NBE) and those with major health/hormonal/mood/metabolic problems should NOT use even the basic herbs from the beginning of post.  Do nutrition first.  They might get problems and little or no growth otherwise.  Massage or pumping is still fine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 10-12-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by AceBaby - 10-12-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 12-12-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by AceBaby - 12-12-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 12-12-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by AceBaby - 12-12-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by EllaC - 12-12-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by surferjoe2007 - 12-12-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by surferjoe2007 - 12-12-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 12-12-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by bettie32 - 21-12-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 22-12-2017, 01:21 PM