Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Herbs should you start out with?

(10-12-2017, 08:53 AM)Ms.Proactive Wrote:  Hey ladies!! 

Just starting out and would love to find out what herbs are best to start with. Size B32 here, breast fed 3 babes and ready to be more perky, like i once was. Whats good for filling out what i already have and growing the tatas after that??

I tried to write you a reply last night but it just would not post. So 1. Noogling is the nickname of using a breast pump by the brand Noogleberry. They have a site noogleberry.com if you would like to check it out. Before buying measure up and use their online sizing guide. You will find it by clicking on Cup Sizing guide to the very bottom of the page where you find contact us etc. if you are not sure send an email to customer service and lucy would tell you what kit to buy

Please read threads on what you are looking for. It is hard because the threads are plentiful and a lot of the informative ones are older posts so look pages down and read the titles. My favourite so far is by Jenniferlove here is a link http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...nniferlove
She uses mostly noogling and massaging with 1 or 2 herbs max. Went from size 34A to 34D in one year. Now I seriously wanna try it

I have a post on my herbal program here. I have just started so for now it is not a great reference without result
The first week I took Fenugreek. THe bottle said 3 a day ..... 1485mg total. By day 5 I added Dong Quai just 1 per day like the bottle says and continued in the 2nd week.

I stopped Fenugreek and Dong Quai 3 days ago. Taking a break for my period. However took Redclover (yesterday) as it is good for period cramps. If it goes well I will do it the same next month.

Other herbs I bought are Wild Yam and Maca. The wild yam I will take it when Fenugreek is finished as they have the same type of hormone and even in breast enhancement pill combos. I rarely saw the two together. If I did the doses were very very low. The doses in each pill is too high for me to even consider combining the two. Maca I bought for energy and concentration and not part of my NBE but just extra supplement that can eventually give my butt a boost too. Omega 3, Magnesium and  Zinc. I take in between as well. 

Breast Massage was all I did for 2 months before starting herbs. My boobs did not budge.....if anything they shrunk. Now I use acupressure and different massages besides chi and deer. I use some japanese ones as well....similar like in the jenniferlove thread.

I know I just wrote a lot but bottom line is research. I even had a post where I was completely lost after reading threads for over 2 months. So far I noticed consistency with all successful programs I found here and on youtube....... that is Breast massage followed by programmed breast pumping (Noogling). Eating well like you intend to gain fat. So now its my goal to get a Noogleberry and add it in. I also plan smoothies with ground flaxseed and a high quality protein powder (had one yesterday). Plan to take breaks and not too much herbs at a time. Everywhere its the same (messes with hormones). 

So I hope you got something good from that. Just start slow. Fenugreek is a good one to start I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 10-12-2017, 08:53 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by AceBaby - 10-12-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 12-12-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by AceBaby - 12-12-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 12-12-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by AceBaby - 12-12-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by EllaC - 12-12-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by surferjoe2007 - 12-12-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Ms.Proactive - 12-12-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by surferjoe2007 - 12-12-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 12-12-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by bettie32 - 21-12-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: What Herbs should you start out with? - by Afla Kuro - 22-12-2017, 01:21 PM