Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava - possible to hide use?

Hi all! I've just ordered a Brava system because Noogleberry was giving me terrible headaches and I could never keep suction anyway. It arrives in a couple weeks, but I'm wondering if it's possible to use it without my boyfriend knowing? We have only started dating recently and I'm not ready for him to know yet! I've seen some comments about it creating red marks, rashes, and huge swelling that goes down...Does anyone have experience with Brava to tell me if I'll be able to hide these things (even naked?) for the 5-6 months I use it? 

Also, he lives a bit far so I only see him about once a week. Can I do Brava the whole day Saturday and skip Saturday night and then do the whole next day on Sunday? Or how many hours can I go without putting the Brava on again without it being considered "missing a night"? I don't want to jeopardize my growth but I haven't found clear instructions on how long you can wait between sessions. 

Thank you!!

PBrava you have to wear them 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for 10 months.    And I thought Brava went out of business?

I think they did go out of business but I found one on ebay Wink
I do plan to use it for at least 10 hours/day (more like 12-14 hours) for 20 weeks, but my question is about the timing of those 10 hours. Like could I do 12 hours at night Monday-Friday then continue 10 hours more on Saturday during the day, skip Saturday night, then do 10 hours again Sunday during the day and continue overnight Sunday. So I would wear them constantly over the weekend except about 14-16 hours on Saturday night. It would be similar to leaving them off for 14 hours during the day I suppose. So maybe that's a better way to ask my question...is it possible to have about 14-16 hours of the domes off if you're getting enough hours in otherwise? Or is the limit more like 12 hours between sessions?
Hope that makes sense   Huh

Being a low pressure system it's all about exposure hours.   So if you take a day off then it will take you 1/7th longer to get the same results... Theoretically.

If anyone no longer wants their Brava (large), please message me.

(11-12-2017, 04:11 AM)Sarbear Wrote:  Hi all! I've just ordered a Brava system because Noogleberry was giving me terrible headaches and I could never keep suction anyway. It arrives in a couple weeks, but I'm wondering if it's possible to use it without my boyfriend knowing? We have only started dating recently and I'm not ready for him to know yet! I've seen some comments about it creating red marks, rashes, and huge swelling that goes down...Does anyone have experience with Brava to tell me if I'll be able to hide these things (even naked?) for the 5-6 months I use it? 

Also, he lives a bit far so I only see him about once a week. Can I do Brava the whole day Saturday and skip Saturday night and then do the whole next day on Sunday? Or how many hours can I go without putting the Brava on again without it being considered "missing a night"? I don't want to jeopardize my growth but I haven't found clear instructions on how long you can wait between sessions. 

Thank you!!
Brava is well padded, so there should be no red marks to worry about. Since it is a low pressure system, the general rule is wear it as many hours as possible. 10 hours a day is the minimum to expect results.

I need to get a system.  I no longer have the system I got many years ago.  I wish someone in these forums would sell or rent them to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon