Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regular vs airlock vs contoured cups? [NOOGLEBERRY]

Heyy everyone Smile

I have noticed that I would need to upgrade soon, so I am just going  to buy then now. I am currently using a small, so next would be medium. I do know some stuff about the differences between the types of cups but I am a tad bit confused. 

#Are medium contoured cups really heaps better in terms of keeping the suction?  Or is it not really worth it? 

#Are airlock medium better than the regular ones? 

#What are some cons of medium contoured and medium airlock ones? What are your experiences if you have used it? 

#Are airlock cups compatible with regular pumps?

Thanks for your answers. 

Cheers,
Dark_Swan

The contour domes will fit better and be more comfortable and with the air locks they won't leak as fast so there's less pumping.   Both are good options IMHO

(22-12-2017, 03:01 PM)Karren Wrote:  The contour domes will fit better and be more comfortable and with the air locks they won't leak as fast so there's less pumping.   Both are good options IMHO
Very true. I noticed that the contoured fit better too Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon