Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HATE THIS DAY

(26-12-2017, 03:32 AM)solome Wrote:  this will sound terribly unhelpful but  …today, i took off my shoes and socks, went outside and walked around on the cold ground. it was cold but it felt good to have the soles of my feet on the actual planet. i watched a video about this ..maybe, everyone’s seen it, maybe, it’s going around ..it’s supposed to be the way our bio-electric bodies get physically grounded. sounds stupid but then, maybe, i’m stupid, too  …it did feel good. 

our minds are pretty good at merging with the chaos outside ourselves, like a rave but, it’s also, equally good at creating its own inner state of calm  ...one that no one can disturb or enter cuz we’re creative beings ..that's how we humans roll. i like to make my inner world pink and beautiful blue to amber and indigo and then, move these peaceful hues outward into my body. i’m a goddess in my own universe, btw. 

i am a bit curious what you were fighting about ..none of my business, i’m sure. i used to get sucked into everyones whirlpool  …now, i’m invincible, a super-power, i fly above the maddening crowd and throw out flower petals until their crazy whirlpools get clogged up. honestly, i just don’t want to give the outer world power over me ..to move my mind this way and that, anymore ..ever again …it belongs to me  ..and yours ..it belongs to you. happy birthday and merry christmas and happy 2018.

Well said. xox

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
HATE THIS DAY - by Dark_Swan - 25-12-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: HATE THIS DAY - by Happyme - 25-12-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: HATE THIS DAY - by hannah - 25-12-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: HATE THIS DAY - by Bonny - 25-12-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: HATE THIS DAY - by solome - 26-12-2017, 03:32 AM
RE: HATE THIS DAY - by Bonny - 26-12-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: HATE THIS DAY - by Dark_Swan - 29-12-2017, 09:53 AM