Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need advice about a good BO routine

(04-01-2018, 11:07 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(04-01-2018, 01:22 PM)Macette Wrote:  Hi! I’m new here and need some advice on starting a BO routine. I used to be a 70DD (32DD)and while breastfeeding I was 70-80 G.. but after my last child was born, where I injured myself during birth and was on high doses of opioids for years, I got hormone imbalance and my breasts went down to 70b. I’ve tried several products and also the flaxseed and roasted soy flour in full fat milk routine, but it didn’t give much results other than the breasts swelling during ovulation..at the moment I’m wearing a c cup and almost filling that out.. now I’m trying BO, and I’m wondering what the best routine is? When do I start? How many capsules? What about kelp? Body temperature? Have you guys had any issues with body odor?

Heya, have a read on the BO section or the personal program section and get a gauge of what the idea behind BO is, there are a few brands the generic seems to be the most popular of recent (swansons).  General routine for BO goes BO in morning and evening or some do it morn, noon and night, incorporate a massage in there somewhere and some other supporting supps, stay away from herbs that increase E as they are phytoestrogens and well BO helps your body produce the real stuff and you don't want your E receptors to be taken up by the fake stuff rather then the good stuff. Kelp (iodine) is only really necessary if you have a low body temp (cold hands and feet is a clue) which can be an indication that your thyroid is not functioning properly and even then if you use it, less is more, it can cause more problems if you take too much (hyperthyroid), low body temp is a problem with BO because of the enzymes in the liver cant be converted, there are other supps you could take to increase body temp as well (ginger & coconut oil).  Like any routine its best to start lower on dose and increase over a few weeks rather then dumping the whole lot in your system.  Every one has a different ideal dose but it seems to range between 1000-1500mg daily.  And also be aware that BO takes time, so herbs work quite quickly BO on the other hand can take a few months before you see anything, but some do get lucky and see pretty fast results quickly and the fact you have some boobage already you maybe one of these 'lucky' ones.  Good luck xo hope info helps out xo Chrissy

Thank you! So I should start with one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and then increase in a couple of weeks to 2x2? I’m using Swanson’s. But I started on the fourth day of my period. Do you think that is an issue? I’m actually having some period cramps today..which is weird.. I haven’t  experienced that in over 15 years...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 04-01-2018, 01:22 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Bonny - 04-01-2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 04-01-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 04-01-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Bonny - 05-01-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 06-01-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Bonny - 06-01-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by nanakante - 05-01-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 05-01-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by 2ndTimeAround - 06-01-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 09-01-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Need advice about a good BO routine - by Macette - 10-01-2018, 05:33 PM