Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What breast size would suit a person who is 150 cms tall?

Hi Ladies and Gents Smile

Super random ques because I am a bored.

Okay, so I am 150 cms tall, small built, pear-shaped body type. Basically, I haven't grown since I was 15 lol. 

At the moment I wear a 32AA/10AA. What sort of a size would look decent on someone like that? I don't want like really huge boobs but I do want something there. Something that doesn't disappear when I put on a sports bra. Oh yeah and some cleavage would be nice too   Big Grin Sometimes I wonder if a 32D would look huge on me.

Don't take this ques so seriously. I haven't seen any big boobs lol, so I have no idea what they are actually like. It's just a fun little ques.

I don't think it matters if you're short or tall for breast size; small boobs or big boobs can look good on any height but proportion usually is based on your hip size and should be no bigger than your hips to stay in proportion and achieve a natural hourglass shape. I feel like if breast size goes over hip size the person looks more artificial or like they're going to topple over. Just personal opinion of course. I aim for just a bit smaller than hip size to stay looking proportional and natural, but alot of girls like the artificially enhanced look so is up to your tastes..

I'm actually using this site to figure out what I need to grow in order to achieve the body type I want. I found it super motivating. ^ ^

http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

(09-05-2018, 06:32 AM)lunasee Wrote:  I don't think it matters if you're short or tall for breast size; small boobs or big boobs can look good on any height but proportion usually is based on your hip size and should be no bigger than your hips to stay in proportion and achieve a natural hourglass shape. I feel like if breast size goes over hip size the person looks more artificial or like they're going to topple over. Just personal opinion of course. I aim for just a bit smaller than hip size to stay looking proportional and natural, but alot of girls like the artificially enhanced look so is up to your tastes..

I'm actually using this site to figure out what I need to grow in order to achieve the body type I want. I found it super motivating. ^ ^

http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

That does help heaps. I will definitely be using that site.

depends on your booby greed Tongue
for me you just need to find a goal that you are comfortable with and look up her breast size 
i actually have a list that i don't mind sharing  Cool 
like kate upton   

I'm now working for my upper breast tissue to achieve a round look like hers    

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon