Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Massage Bitacora! ❤

I was planning to make this entry about a weekend before but well...  You know "Procrastinator" took control over me hahaha Anyway... I'll start with this

I'm planning to make an entry each time I feel pretty positive about the process and truth to be told today I wasn't really on the mood of writting this... But if I didn't start today I would never write this

I've started with sesame seed oil massage daily since January 1st.... Ok let's say I started approx a month ago... But honestly I cant remember the exact date so I thought New year would be a great day to start counting!

I've already started feeling quite different I started to feel them fuller and tinglish without listening to subliminals/binaural beats.... 

And even tough I promised myself I wouldn't measure before 14 weeks I'm pretty impatient sooo... I REALLY needed to know I wasn't wasting my time And.... Nope! My new measurement hit 32 and a half inches! ❤ That's somewhere in between 82 and 83cm Ahhh! ? My start point was 79 cm! (31in)

I know I know It could be just the blood flow change in my breats... But that's more than enough for me to work as an encouragement! Also when I was wondering whether to write this entry or not I found this old entry in my personal notepad! Another great reason to get more excited! ❤ here is what I found!

"OMG! It's working! Just few days of massage... Even though i didnt see real difference i grew an inch! 77-80 Binaurals works too! Tingly and swelling feeling also heavier!! ❤  Don't give up!"

I wrote this on june or july 2017 and I didn't remembered about it because I discontinued my massages after a month... Three weeks maybe... Idk why I gave up that time even my cousing said that my boobs looked biger... But I though she might be saying it to make me feel better of myself... 'Cause she is a 32D and well I was a 28C/D... 

So when I casually found this I bursted on a giant smile and got motivated to write this... Because my growth was REAL! And it wasn't mere luck it happened twice so yes! My growth was permanent too! Half a year passed without massaging and I didn't return to 77! 

I had been feeling them fuller and way more squishy!❤ Before I started I was able to touch my ribcage when I holded 'em also I could to feel my heartbeat when I placed my hand over my chest now it became so hard to feel it. I really love the squishy sensation of it.

Have you ever watched "Angus, thongs and Perfect Snogging"? I remember when i saw the movie I felt a little bit indignated because of the pencil test... They were trying to hold a pencil between their boobs in order to know if they where ready for a bra.... So Days before watching the movie I tried it and I couldn't hold it I was soooo pissed off!

[Image: pencil%20test.jpg]

Recently I decided to try it again and SURPRISE SURPRISE!? ? the pencil was able to stay on there!❤ So yay!

Next goal! Underboob challenge! ?

[Image: ebf516b3655c3caa922e504fb0e978f0.jpg]

I may say that still i was a little doubtful about it cause apart of tbe sensation they haven't changed that much... But... Today I putted on a trial bra... Wich I bought in june to keep track of my progress it's a 34c and yes it still too big for me but I can tell I saw less gaping another change I saw was that before my chest looked totally flat and now I'm finally starting to see a little shadow under my boobs! So definitely I'm gonna try to follow my program as I write it.

First I need to do fat brushing every morning... Cause I'm usually very lazy to do it

Another idea that came up to my mind was to change a little my program:
  • Add breast slapping and nipple stimulation during my period.
  • Also I'm on seeds to make my cicles regular... And when that happens I'll start with fenugreek tea during luteal phase to prevent from estrogen dominance.
  • Seed cycling gave me the fantastic Idea to switch between oils too! Folicular:Flaxseed Luteal:Sesame seed I'll try this for another 14 weeks.
  • I'm planning to add PM too! Just in folicular but... Truth to be told I still can't decide how I'm gonna balance it... Wether PC or more FG... PC Maybe so i'll do it during the break month of the fenugreek tea.... But I'm still not sure about it... 'Cause I was planning to use that months for a liver detox... I still gotta think about it!

Heyy  Smile

Read your posts, so happy to see progress. It's also motivating for me at the same time.

Also, love the pencil holding tests, this should be an official way to measure progress in the NBE community haha...I can do the other one but not the underboob one hehe

Good luck and wish you more growth in future xx

Yea!
Congratulations on mastering procrastination and on your NBE success.
Its great to hear real growth that sticks.
Bobbi

(12-01-2018, 07:56 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Heyy  Smile

Read your posts, so happy to see progress. It's also motivating for me at the same time.

Also, love the pencil holding tests, this should be an official way to measure progress in the NBE community haha...I can do the other one but not the underboob one hehe

Good luck and wish you more growth in future xx
Thanks! You're so sweet! Ikr? Pencil tests are a great and is a more stress free way to keep track of NBE progress! I'm glad my entry was motivating for you ❤ 'cause that was one of the main points of doing it... To motivate me but also to encourage others too! 'Cause sometimes is a bit hard to find succes stories(apart from katana) with just massage

(12-01-2018, 10:10 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yea!
Congratulations on mastering procrastination and on your NBE success.
Its great to hear real growth that sticks.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi!❤
It was hard to beat my laziness on writting this and sometimes i become lazy about massaging too... But now that i see it's paying off Is way more easy to stop procrastinating ?

PD: OMG! I can't belive that you posted a reply on my thread! ✨GOSH! You're one of the superstars here on breastnexus! xD I'm so excited that I'd be screaming if it wasn't this late night and if I lived alone! lol xD

Hi Skarly
Anytime someone can beat my arch nemesis Procrastination, they deserve lots of praise.
I know of nothing worse that missing all those wonderful events of life because you thought there was something better to do.
Which was just nothing.

Keep up the good work!
Bobbi

Sesame oil is my favorite, personally.
Applied on the breasts daily by massage this oil will grow the breast size specially if combined with intake of fengrueek.

(13-01-2018, 08:49 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Skarly
Anytime someone can beat my arch nemesis Procrastination, they deserve lots of praise.
I know of nothing worse that missing all those wonderful events of life because you thought there was something better to do.
Which was just nothing.

Keep up the good work!
Bobbi
You're totally right! Life isn't pretty while you're regretting all that you missed due laziness and bad decisions

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon