Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Massage Bitacora! ❤

(01-02-2018, 06:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  Try to massage the lump away, if in one month it is not noticeably smaller then go see a doctor.

Thank you James! That's what I'm going to do... Massage it hoping it desapears soon... But if not... I'll go with the doctor... I'm so scared! Hope massage fix it

As promised girls!

Re-Start Measures:

Bust: 31.5 in 81cm
Leaning:34.5 in 88cm
Underbust:28.5 in 74cm

Sadly my breast decreased their size (they reached 83cm before) even so I really feel them bigger (They Do look bigger) as is said here don't trust your progress 100% on the measuring tape.

That's why I'll attach pics this time!
  • First One: Pink Bra with a bow 32B
  • Second One: Lavander Lace bra 34 B/C (cups slightly bigger than a regular 34b)[short term goal]
  • Third One: Top wich says accommodates A-B Cups (This is my pre-ultimate goal)
  • Goal! Underboob challenge
*Before my first massage attempt the lavander lace bra was enormous! It was loose everywhere and I had 0 clevage. Now I'm proud of myself. A little step to clevage its a huge jump for self-esteem!*✨

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2018, 08:02 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  As promised girls!

Re-Start Measures:

Underbust:27.5 70cm

Sadly my breast decreased their size (they reached 83cm before) even so I really feel them bigger (They Do look bigger) as is said here don't trust your progress 100% on the measuring tape.

• Second One: Lavander Lace bra 34 C/D (cups slightly bigger than a regular 34b)[short term goal]
*Before my first massage attempt the lavander lace bra was enormous! It was loose everywhere and I had 0 clevage. Now I'm proud of myself. A little step to clevage its a huge jump for self-esteem!*✨

Congrats on your progress girl. You look great (y) Smile

(01-02-2018, 08:02 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  As promised girls!

Re-Start Measures:

Underbust:28.5 in 74cm

• Second One: Lavander Lace bra 34 B/C (cups slightly bigger than a regular 34b)[short term goal]

Okay, those bras are gorgeous, but mainly: CONGRATS! That’s such an awesome feeling to fill out a bra which was previously too big!  Big Grin The lavender one is so flattering on you!

your thread is amazing congrats! i will defiantly try to do the underboob pen when i reach my mid goal  Big Grin and oh please dont discourage i was 34" then came back to 3.4" and sometimes with 3.2" it happens. your sprite is beautiful <3 

happy growing love.

(05-02-2018, 03:12 PM)noobie Wrote:  your thread is amazing congrats! i will defiantly try to do the underboob pen when i reach my mid goal  Big Grin and oh please dont discourage i was 34" then came back to 3.4" and sometimes with 3.2" it happens. your sprite is beautiful <3 

happy growing love.

Thank you so much for reading my thread girl! You're so kind! ❤ 
I'll try to stick with it this time

Hi Everyone! It's been a long time no seeing you all!✨

First of all and truth to be told I stopped with my massages becase I'm pretty much a 'perfectionist' and I really needed my flaxeed oil...

I just bought it this week and I was sooo excited about it!!.... Until I opened it! God! It has such a gross smell! So I use a few drops of citric essential oil or cinnamon for blood circulation.

Also I started to go to the gym... So they look kinda firmer.

I stopped because of the lump (wich I was told it was merely fat) and because I had boyfriend last month.

He was so crazy smart and out of the box... But he was also manipulative possessive and seemed dangerous (not in a funny way...) so last month I was struggling on how to get out of there...

Hope you all are ok and have gotten great results within the past months!

Flaxseed oil does not smell nice, and I think that may be the prime reason most have gone to coconut oil or almond oil. It could be that your flaxseed oil has gone rancid. Usually it keeps well as long as the bottle was full and properly sealed. After the bottle is opened, it should be kept refrigerated to stop it from becoming rancid.

Has your lump gone away?

Sorry to hear about troubles with your boyfriend, I hope you are at least not living together.

(17-03-2018, 09:28 PM)James98 Wrote:  Flaxseed oil does not smell nice, and I think that may be the prime reason most have gone to coconut oil or almond oil. It could be that your flaxseed oil has gone rancid. Usually it keeps well as long as the bottle was full and properly sealed. After the bottle is opened, it should be kept refrigerated to stop it from becoming rancid.

Has your lump gone away?

Sorry to hear about troubles with your boyfriend, I hope you are at least not living together.
Thanks for the tips! I'll try to refrigerate my Oil... I haven't tried with coconut oil yet... Have you gotten any results?

I think the lump may still there but it's kinda fadding xD

No... Just same college... Fortunately for me he'll be gone next semester

... Have you gotten any results?

I am the odd one out here, and some don't like my presence because I do not do any NBE, I am just here because of interest. For example, I did suggest measuring breasts individually would give better tracking than standard bust measurement. I was reprimanded for the post and it was removed by Lotus. In truth I still do not understand why this is so bad, and I apologize now for offending people again.

I really admire all you ladies who are working hard to improve your appearance and the only assistance I offer is from reading other posts here and at noogleberry forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon