Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular breasts for natural enhancement

Hey everyone! Im new here and need help. I have tubular breasts and want to change them. Surgery is very costly and not in my budget right now. I hope Im a good candidate for NBE. 

I do love my boobs when the areola/nipple are hard. They look perfect! But once soft, they are super puffy and alter the shape of my boobs.

They are similar to this picture: 
https://m.imgur.com/GXrrbwi

Except a little less development underneath and on top (when areola is soft) when they are hard, they round out and look nice. I dont mind having puffies, one is just a bit larger than the other. Im hoping to grow my breasts, give a better shape, and if I can reduce my areola a bit that would be great too. 

Any help/advice is much appreciated!

(19-01-2018, 01:29 PM)Viper7717 Wrote:  Hey everyone! Im new here and need help. I have tubular breasts and want to change them. Surgery is very costly and not in my budget right now. I hope Im a good candidate for NBE. 

I do love my boobs when the areola/nipple are hard. They look perfect! But once soft, they are super puffy and alter the shape of my boobs.

They are similar to this picture: 
https://m.imgur.com/GXrrbwi

Except a little less development underneath and on top (when areola is soft) when they are hard, they round out and look nice. I dont mind having puffies, one is just a bit larger than the other. Im hoping to grow my breasts, give a better shape, and if I can reduce my areola a bit that would be great too. 

Any help/advice is much appreciated!

Hey! I do have the same issue lol but I do mind having puffies haha - the only thing that helps with puffy areolas is massage massage and massage . I'd suggest massagin x3 a day about 10-15' each time . Do it at least for six months. 
Also, pumping is a good option BUT you would have to tape your areolas+nipples areas as well . If you need more info or have questions message me I'm friendly! Smile

Natural breast enhancement can help both the size and shape of mildly tubular breasts. For women with tubular breasts, I recommend taking Bovine Ovary supplements to round out the breast area. Because Bovine Ovary stimulates the endocrine system, it is able to revert your body – and your hormones – back into puberty mode, which is when tubular breasts begin to develop due to poor diet, stress, etc.

(20-01-2018, 06:28 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Natural breast enhancement can help both the size and shape of mildly tubular breasts. For women with tubular breasts, I recommend taking Bovine Ovary supplements to round out the breast area. Because Bovine Ovary stimulates the endocrine system, it is able to revert your body – and your hormones – back into puberty mode, which is when tubular breasts begin to develop due to poor diet, stress, etc.

What are your specialties? You say you recommend so just curious are in the natural health profession? 

Can you explain how bovine ovary puts you back to puberty and what  hormones are involved in that process? I’m curious myself how it works. I keep hearing “estrogen” with BO which is a bit scary in my case . Thanks

(20-01-2018, 06:28 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Natural breast enhancement can help both the size and shape of mildly tubular breasts. For women with tubular breasts, I recommend taking Bovine Ovary supplements to round out the breast area. Because Bovine Ovary stimulates the endocrine system, it is able to revert your body – and your hormones – back into puberty mode, which is when tubular breasts begin to develop due to poor diet, stress, etc.
I just stared birth control, would Bovine Ovary throw my bc off or will using both be fine?

Hi Viper,
So your next question is Massage, Wow there are a million methods, where do I begin?

Alas:
Here are my favorite two massage threads:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

There is a lot here but the search is easier that the whole of nexus!
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon