Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quite overwhelmed & unhappy with my areolas' appearance!

Hiya gals,

So I'm quite embarrassed because I am writing this thread right now, but I need to talk about this issue cause it really brings me down.
since my puberty my areolas have not been appealing, I mean, I did not like them and less since I've put and lost weight so many times these last decade of my life (I'm 24)  : Lost weight, gain weight, maintain, then lost again, gain finally but overweight and nowadays in shape. I don't know if there is a direct link between weight issues and areola's shape and appearance but I noticed it since I was a teen though. 
Anyway, the point is they are puffy unless they are cold or I feel cold or I am without a t-shirt or on the beach but usually they're puffy - I thought first it could be cause I suspect I do have tuberous (slightly) breasts but idk. It is true in intimate relationships or on the beach or whatever usually they're not puffy, but right now for example I'm wearing a pj and I know they look this way, puffy.

I feel absolutely embarrassed and silly to talk about this issue but it really affects my self-steem , cause in the end it seems i have 0 breast tissue and that's not true, I mean, I am a 34C you know?!

I have been loking for real solutions, but the only one seems to be surgery and apparently I would end up having a scar on both areolas . Also, some doctors opinion about this kind of procedure is it might be 'risky' if I have not been pregnant yet cause it can give problems in breastfeeding (and I'm 24 years old right now so I don't wanna close a door in motherhood just because the fc*king procedure is like this you know ?) . 

As a temporal-effective-solution is massage and cold temperatures lol, such as puting ice but I would like to know if any of you have this problem too or feels bad about it or knows why it happens. 

Thanks for being such a good community ,

much love Blush

Ok, I gotta step in here. I think puffy areolas are beautiful and sexy, you should count yourself lucky! (and big nipples too)

We are all unhappy with some part of our bosoms or we wouldn’t be here right... Smile
one of mine is bigger..  the other one has a funky nipple ... want them bigger... 

34C is great! and really who sees them... our partners ...  im sure you look just fine  Smile

I'd kill for a 34C!! And hey girl I've got the puffy problem AND my nipples are inverted AND when they are hard they aren't normal either.. its like they look fucking shredded or something lol, I feel you but we all gotta find the beauty and love in ourselves <3

(26-01-2018, 03:45 AM)Growingpains Wrote:  I'd kill for a 34C!! And hey girl I've got the puffy problem AND my nipples are inverted AND when they are hard they aren't normal either.. its like they look fucking shredded or something lol, I feel you but we all gotta find the beauty and love in ourselves <3

Have you looked at the Phillips niplette?

(26-01-2018, 06:23 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(26-01-2018, 03:45 AM)Growingpains Wrote:  I'd kill for a 34C!! And hey girl I've got the puffy problem AND my nipples are inverted AND when they are hard they aren't normal either.. its like they look fucking shredded or something lol, I feel you but we all gotta find the beauty and love in ourselves <3

Have you looked at the Phillips niplette?

I don't know If I would care to "correct" my nipples. I am actually totally fine with them. Plus I figured out what its called.. It's not shredded. It's in cases of extreme inversion that it causes a "split" but because mine are so inverted it's basically just a whole bunch of splits. Sounds a lot more horrific than it is but I don't mind them :Smile and neither does the BF. But yes I've looked into it! Thank you for the recommendation

My turn to chime in lol....i wouldnt worry too much about them cause like you said when your intimate they look normal so that's a win! Plus like you said your young and well if or when you do they mummy thing then they will change if you breast feed, thanks to my youngest i now have one nip bigger then the other (he had a fav) and they both do this little droppy thing but hey am fine with it that's what boobs are for, so if they have a little wear and tear then so be it. 
Hope we've lifted your spirits about it all, i guess we all have a little thing we focus on but boobs are beautiful and have many shapes, sizes and looks, it's about embracing what we have and loving it regardless of our thoughts.  Sometimes harder to do then say, speaking from experience here, but the earlier you learn to embrace your whole body perceived flaws and all the happier and more confident you'll be. I don't mean to come across preachy but am now in my earlier 30's and wish someone had of pointed this out when i was younger. And also this little pearl; 'That and no one cares about you as much as yourself' this one applies to just about everything, your out and you say something silly and your still stewing on it hours later but the people that you spoke to moved on and haven't given it any other thought, or you have something in your teeth and your still embarrassed but they've all moved on to a more interesting topic, see how we get so caught up on things because we think they actually matter but they don't.  I focus on being a good person, doing the right thing, always being honest and doing no harm to others; i don't always do this to my greatest ability but i give it a good crack and that's what's important. Sorry i got on a little rant.  xox Chrissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon