Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ways to prevent or slow down breast sagging?

My boobs are not saggy at all, infact they are very much high and facing up lol. This is mostly because of the small size.

But I have this weird fear of my boobs sagging. Because it's hard to fix it once your boobs have sagged, so better to look after them early on.

So what are some way of keeping your boobs perky and young looking for as long as possible? I do understand that they will sag at some point, it is not possible to be an 80 year old with 18 year old titties hehe.

I just thought I would learn all this and get into good habits, as I am regularly doing things to grow them.  Also, I do noogle regularly, will that help with the perkiness or not?

(23-01-2018, 12:56 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  My boobs are not saggy at all, infact they are very much high and facing up lol. This is mostly because of the small size.

But I have this weird fear of my boobs sagging. Because it's hard to fix it once your boobs have sagged, so better to look after them early on.

So what are some way of keeping your boobs perky and young looking for as long as possible? I do understand that they will sag at some point, it is not possible to be an 80 year old with 18 year old titties hehe.

I just thought I would learn all this and get into good habits, as I am regularly doing things to grow them.  Also, I do noogle regularly, will that help with the perkiness or not?
One would think/hope if they kept their connective tissue strong ie collagen/broth/ msm/vit c etc and maybe pectoral exercises you could maintain some perkiness but being realistic if the boobs are all fat and you have tonnes of that tissue I just can’t see being able to stop gravity taking its toll ya know... maybe if you kept fit and toned?... I think thats likely out of our hands... for eg one man chasing me is attracted to my small perky ones . His wife had huge boobs and now older they sag as a result. That sounds harsh but I look back and think I prefer having smaller ones cause you can kinda keep them perky and upright but seeing friends with BIG ones even in the 30s “some” of them have succumbed to gravity.

(24-01-2018, 04:25 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-01-2018, 12:56 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  My boobs are not saggy at all, infact they are very much high and facing up lol. This is mostly because of the small size.

One would think/hope if they kept their connective tissue strong ie collagen/broth/ msm/vit c etc and maybe pectoral exercises you could maintain some perkiness but being realistic if the boobs are all fat and you have tonnes of that tissue I just can’t see being able to stop gravity taking its toll ya know... maybe if you kept fit and toned?... I think thats likely out of our hands... for eg one man chasing me is attracted to my small perky ones . His wife had huge boobs and now older they sag as a result. That sounds harsh but I look back and think I prefer having smaller ones cause you can kinda keep them perky and upright but seeing friends with BIG ones even in the 30s “some” of them have succumbed to gravity.

What if I continue to noogle for years to come. Like noogle every day for 15 to 30 mins regularly after I have reached my desired size. And massage as well, does it help to keep up the perkiness, slow down or delay the sagging process? Also, do you think a 32D is big?

Sad that I can't have both forever (big and perky) boobs I mean. Can either stay small or perky for longer or bigger and easier to sag  Sad lol

(24-01-2018, 02:18 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

What if I continue to noogle for years to come. Like noogle every day for 15 to 30 mins regularly after I have reached my desired size. And massage as well, does it help to keep up the perkiness, slow down or delay the sagging process? Also, do you think a 32D is big?
I think if you focus on the connective tissue side of things while you are growing ie these girls who tidied up their diets and grew with noogling you’re giving yourself the best shot. No guarantees and ther3 never is but this is a good way to start! 
I personally think 32D on the right frame is a lovely size.

(24-01-2018, 06:54 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(24-01-2018, 02:18 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

I think if you focus on the connective tissue side of things while you are growing ie these girls who tidied up their diets and grew with noogling you’re giving yourself the best shot. No guarantees and ther3 never is but this is a good way to start! 
I personally think 32D on the right frame is a lovely size.
I just also read about chicken feet soup. It helps with strengthening the connective tissue. Don't know how true all this is tho. Have you tried this?

Make sure that you wear bras that properly support your breasts. Exercises that work on your pectoral muscles will also help.

Honestly, I sleep with a bra on as much as possible, and I rarely if ever go without a bra under my shirt. gravity will eventually take its toll no matter what but it doesn't mean that you can't take care of yourself.

(30-01-2018, 01:53 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Make sure that you wear bras that properly support your breasts. Exercises that work on your pectoral muscles will also help.

Honestly, I sleep with a bra on as much as possible, and I rarely if ever go without a bra under my shirt. gravity will eventually take its toll no matter what but it doesn't mean that you can't take care of yourself.

wearing bras make your breast becoming saggy earlier!

(30-01-2018, 07:55 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(30-01-2018, 01:53 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Make sure that you wear bras that properly support your breasts. Exercises that work on your pectoral muscles will also help.

wearing bras make your breast becoming saggy earlier!
yeah I have read about that too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon