Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are noogleberry results permanent

Hi everyone,

I’m new here and I was looking into the noogleberry or maybe another breast pump device but i am skeptical on whether or not it really gives permanent results. I have read many articles that say results are only temporary and you have to pump to maintain. Is there anyone here with experience of permanent results after stoping for a long period of time?

(24-01-2018, 05:36 PM)Baylove Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I’m new here and I was looking into the noogleberry or maybe another breast pump device but i am skeptical on whether or not it really gives permanent results. I have read many articles that say results are only temporary and you have to pump to maintain. Is there anyone here with experience of permanent results after stoping for a long period of time?

Hi love!

Results are permanent buuuut you need to keep in mind these things : 

1- A balanced weight . If you loose weight > bye bye all you've got from noogling
2- Protein intake : you need to supplement with protein shakes for 6 months at least 
3- It takes time . At least 13 months to see a difference.
4- Massage : this will be forever.

(24-01-2018, 09:19 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hi love!

1- A balanced weight . If you loose weight > bye bye all you've got from noogling
2- Protein intake : you need to supplement with protein shakes for 6 months at least 

Why is the massage part forever? Are you saying that you lose what you have gained if you don't massage regularly for the rest of your life?

My results have been permanent!!

(26-01-2018, 03:47 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Hi love!

Why is the massage part forever? Are you saying that you lose what you have gained if you don't massage regularly for the rest of your life?

Noppe, it is not because of the gain at all - it's about the shape and mostly because you have to maintain the blood flow Smile

(30-01-2018, 12:33 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(26-01-2018, 03:47 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Hi love!

Noppe, it is not because of the gain at all - it's about the shape and mostly because you have to maintain the blood flow Smile

Ah okay. I understand now, thanks x

Thanks everyone for the informative responses!
I decided I would try it out. Yesterday was actually my first session I did it for about an hour with pump and hold method. I️ would pump and hold for a minute then release and then repeat for about an hour. Today I'm experiencing some nipple soreness but I don't think I was over pumping. Has anyone else experienced nipple soreness? I also didn't really notice much swelling after my session but i definitely felt tingling during and after so Im not sure if Im doing it right..

(01-02-2018, 02:04 AM)Baylove Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the informative responses!
I decided I would try it out. Yesterday was actually my first session I did it for about an hour with pump and hold method. I️ would pump and hold for a minute then release and then repeat for about an hour. Today I'm experiencing some nipple soreness but I don't think I was over pumping. Has anyone else experienced nipple soreness? I also didn't really notice much swelling after my session but i definitely felt tingling during and after so Im not sure if Im doing it right..

Heyy Baylove

In the very beginning I experience nipple soreness. I experienced it while pumping as well. Even with just initial gentle pumps would cause a lot of pain. I wasn't over pumping either(I never do, even a little bit of discomfort and press the release button). I think it was just my breasts going "Woah! What the heck is going on?  Huh  " lol. Because putting this kind of pump is an unusual think to do. I was also worried about over-pumping. But I have never seen any red dots or purple colored boobies. People here suggested that I use a heating pad before the sessions and it definitely helped a lot. I have never experienced that pain after that point.

A couple of weeks ago I experienced this shooting pain after the sessions, few times a day. It kind of felt like a pain on the inside center of the breast travelling up to my nipple. I am not sure what it was. I skipped two sessions, used heating pad for twice as long than I normally do, massaged my breasts and that helped heaps.

Hope my answer helped x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon