Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Areola stretching because of noogling.

I have only been noogling for the past 20 something days and I feel like my areola are getting bigger. The nipples are small. 
I tape them down every single time with strapping tape and some cotton(on the areola). If they keep streching at this rate then they will be covering 1/4 of my boob by the end of my noogling journey.

Is it because of the cotton that my areola is stretching and getting bigger?

(26-01-2018, 05:02 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I have only been noogling for the past 20 something days and I feel like my areola are getting bigger. The nipples are small. 
I tape them down every single time with strapping tape and some cotton(on the areola). If they keep streching at this rate then they will be covering 1/4 of my boob by the end of my noogling journey.

Is it because of the cotton that my areola is stretching and getting bigger?

Okay so I found out about stoppers that you can put into the cups before pumping. Gonna try experimenting with that. Hopefully it works. Also I learnt how to spell areola. Sorry to all the people who cringed at my spelling lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon