Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC

Edit/Addition:

About the areolas, umm they do stretch out with noogleberry. So the 32B will hopefully stretch like the 32DD. I can't give you a definite answer because everyone responds differently to this. Many women here haven't had any increase in areolas even if they didn't use tape or anything. Some women found that tape wasn't effective at all while other found a difference when they used tape.

So can't give you a definite answer for what will happen.

Contraception might not be the best idea. Because breast size change is just a side effect. There's other stuff like changes in mood. Breast size change could or could not happen. I felt no change in my boobs when I was on the pill, my boobs are that stubborn lol.
Also, changes that happen because of the pill are most likely to be temporary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 31-01-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Bonny - 31-01-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 01-02-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by James98 - 01-02-2018, 10:50 PM