Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&pid=198466&highlight=Royal+jelly#pid198466

Think its the 3rd post down Royal Jelly for areolas. Mite be worth experimenting. 
I think youll also find as your breast tissue increases in smaller breast your nipple will increase. 
Part of nbe is believing in process, so keep Noogling, massaging, eating healthy, and visualize it growing and plumping up. Just think if i give it my loving attention and fulfill its needs, the same i would a flower it will blossom. It may take awhile but thats ok because if you do nothing it stays the same if you put a little time and energy into it you'll make positive changes. 
Patients, loving attention. 
Chrissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 31-01-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 31-01-2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Bonny - 31-01-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by oneboobgirl - 01-02-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by Dark_Swan - 01-02-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Severe boob asymetry: is there hope? with PIC - by James98 - 01-02-2018, 10:50 PM