Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Picture record

(19-02-2018, 05:05 AM)BerryBaby Wrote:  Hi there!

I started noogling only a month after you, I'm short and petite as well, and our measurements are pretty much the same. Even the outward position is similar. Only my right breast is a little smaller than my left (bah, asymmetry!). I'm excited to see your progress. :]

I'm surprised to hear that a 32AA fits you best when I've been wearing 32B for the past year... Then again, I've been too shy to ever get anything properly fitted in store, haha. Maybe you can try out this abrathatfits.org calculator to find your "true size" and start from there - it's unlikely that we'll find petite sizes in regular stores, but maybe it'll help if you decide to buy some online.

Heyy Smile

yeah I thought a picture might help me stay motivated. And it might help others later on hopefully. 

Not too interested in buy new bras or finding out my size at the moment. Because if this works out then I will be bursting and spilling out of my bras. Can't wait for that to happen  Big Grin

yes i forgot to mention im pretty sure i read somewhere that bra helps to reduce swelling so i dont advise you to wear them daily! bralettes are good to go tho

(25-02-2018, 03:41 AM)noobie Wrote:  yes i forgot to mention im pretty sure i read somewhere that bra helps to reduce swelling so i dont advise you to wear them daily! bralettes are good to go tho

Not in my experience. Keeping my bra on after noogling retains the swelling for many hours as oppose to leaving it off

MISSED SESSIONS!  Sad

How much does missing sessions set us back?  Huh I missed 10 days here and there in the past month. I missed like a few days here and there. Then I missed 4 days in a row, this was just me being slack "oh I will do it tomorrow...it's too late now I should go to bed...will get up early and then noogle..." I came back to my calendar and looked at the 4 days together and felt guilty.

I have only been noogling for 2 months now, if we minus the missed session then it's a month and almost 3 weeks of noogling.

I have noogled for 167 hours now [just making a note]

So how much will this affect things? Does missing session initially mean my boobies are starting from beginning again.

(09-03-2018, 10:48 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  MISSED SESSIONS!  Sad

How much does missing sessions set us back?  Huh  I missed 10 days here and there in the past month. I missed like a few days here and there. Then I missed 4 days in a row, this was just me being slack "oh I will do it tomorrow...it's too late now I should go to bed...will get up early and then noogle..." I came back to my calendar and looked at the 4 days together and felt guilty.

I have only been noogling for 2 months now, if we minus the missed session then it's a month and almost 3 weeks of noogling.

So how much will this affect things? Does missing session initially mean my boobies are starting from beginning again.

Don't freak out. Keep in mind the goal which was to reach 100h first. Now get focused on the next 100h. 

Once you achieve 200h in total, your brain literally will tell you "noogling" . Or at least this is what happened to me.

(25-02-2018, 03:41 AM)noobie Wrote:  yes i forgot to mention im pretty sure i read somewhere that bra helps to reduce swelling so i dont advise you to wear them daily! bralettes are good to go tho
I do wear a bralette or nothing if I can after my sessions. I try to leave my boobies for atleast an hour if I can. You think that's enough??

(09-03-2018, 10:51 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

How much does missing sessions set us back?  Huh  I missed 10 days here and there in the past month. I missed like a few days here and there. Then I missed 4 days in a row, this was just me being slack "oh I will do it tomorrow...it's too late now I should go to bed...will get up early and then noogle..." I came back to my calendar and looked at the 4 days together and felt guilty.

Don't freak out. Keep in mind the goal which was to reach 100h first. Now get focused on the next 100h. 

Once you achieve 200h in total, your brain literally will tell you "noogling" . Or at least this is what happened to me.

Yeah true that, what's done is done(bit dramatic hehe). I should just focus on the 200 h goal, that will help.

(09-03-2018, 11:04 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Yeah true that, what's done is done(bit dramatic hehe). I should just focus on the 200 h goal, that will help.

Patience is key remember! plus  you are doing pretty well Swan!! Wink

Breaks are a good thing. Some people noogle 5 days and take weekends off. Some go 3 months and take a week or two off. I believe the boobies need a rest. Everyone with good success from noogling has said statements like "maybe I would have done better if I had been more consistent". But I think the reason they did better than their peers is because they were not consistent. I also believe that those with more spectacular results simply pumped harder. Of course one must stay below the level of damage, no blisters, red dots, bruises etc.

(09-03-2018, 11:58 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(09-03-2018, 11:04 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Patience is key remember! plus  you are doing pretty well Swan!! Wink

Thanks for the encouragement ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon