Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage lotion recipe

I mostly noogle but I have decided to start massaging as well. Massage 5 mins before starting the noogleberry session. 

I melt beeswax and olive together. Mix soy milk and fennel tea concoction in a separate bowl.  Use a hand blender to mix ALL of the mixture together and turn it into a cream. Frankly it doesn't smell that great but the smell doesn't stay on the skin and isn't that strong. It works okay as a lotion. Next time I will use some essential oils as well so the smell is better.  

Also I was thinking of using this mask for the next five weeks as I am on holiday. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDLAweszvI&t=213s

What do you think about the lotion recipe and the mask? What other breast enhancing ingredients can I add in the recipe next time? Fenugreek, black cumin...I don't know what can or can't go together.

I am adding all this stuff because I want to lose weight as well, so all this will hopefully help in case the weight loss slows down my boobie growth.

I’ve heard lavender essential oil is good for the breasts. It’s a pretty good scent for covering up other pesky odours (I use it in deodorant and it completely neutralizes the smell of sweat).

Your lotion sounds wonderful!

(03-02-2018, 02:48 PM)BabyFace Wrote:  I’ve heard lavender essential oil is good for the breasts. It’s a pretty good scent for covering up other pesky odours (I use it in deodorant and it completely neutralizes the smell of sweat).

My favorite is coconut oil

(03-02-2018, 02:48 PM)BabyFace Wrote:  I’ve heard lavender essential oil is good for the breasts. It’s a pretty good scent for covering up other pesky odours (I use it in deodorant and it completely neutralizes the smell of sweat).

Hey thanks will try that Smile

(04-02-2018, 09:55 AM)nanakante Wrote:  

My favorite is coconut oil

coconut oil is not a bad idea either. Gotta try that.
Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon