Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone help me build my program (all products i own are mentionned here)

(07-02-2018, 06:58 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  thank you so much for your replies it encourages me so much!

I ordered the large cup and im filling it up.. i guess its the wrong size? My boob is so small I dont understand how it fills it up no effort.. im investing a lot of money on all these cups and pills.

Does fenugreek and BO pair?
Im using Bo and also drink a fennel+fenugreek tea and Im worried it will counteract?

thanks!!

Yeah, that's one way of thinking about it. You have spent money on it, so you should atleast use the the products, esp when people are saying they work Smile

I am not sure about the fennel and fenugreek combo. I read somewhere a long time a go that they do counteract but I also have read that many people take both of them at the same time. I am not sure about it tho, I don't know much about it. 

You could try to ask this in the herbal section, that might be more helpful. People can give you an answer based on their experience and knowledge.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread