Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what

(09-02-2018, 11:30 AM)Rising From Ruins Wrote:  Thanks for your messages Smile

Dark_Swan (beautiful name, btw) - I keep a wellness/nbe journal and document everything. There doesn't seem to be anything different. If anything, I am eating waaaay better than 4 years ago unlike the junk I used to eat. Now that you mention it though, I was a tiiiny bit more active. Could be a possible reason. (I tried different NB techniques, the best one I had found was pump and hold. The others never gave me results unfortunately.)

Ella - Great points. Could be a circulation issue too. It never even occurred to me! Sorry if it's too personal but what did you feel when you had a gastrointestinal infection? Did it last very long? I suffer from IBS/leaky gut, I thought that maybe it is an untreated gastrointestinal infection...dunno.

As for hypnotherapy, I actually went to 2 different Hypnotherapists. It was SOOOOO EXPENSIIVEEEEEEE, and the sad thing is that I gained nothing =/

I guess I'll have to shell out more money for a blood test. *sigh*

Heyy Maira :Smile
Thanks hehe I picked that name because I am obsessed with the show OUAT, which is now ending soon  Sad  

Anyway, the swelling becoming permanent in three months theory might not apply to every single person I guess. And many people here do take longer to see the results. Others who respond just in a couple of months, lucky them. 

With the exercise, umm some women say that they lose all their gains when trying to lose weight and they have to start again. Other say it makes no difference and some say it actually help with their NBE goals. Are you more active after noogling, cos that could be a reason. I was asking here about exercise and noogling and few women mentioned that I should workout BEFORE noogling. 

I have started working out cos I am flabby atm lol. This is all due to junk food and sitting down in front of a computer for the past three years. My plan is to eat right and eat a bit extra (of things like avocados, protein, soybeans, chicken feet broth soup etc). So I lose weight/get into shape slowly and hopefully it doesn't effect the tiny bit of fullness I have gained. I have a good feeling that I might lose the fullness as women have lost their couple(and more) inches gained as well. But that is all I can do in the food department...Oh also, do you consume things like coffee on a regular basis? Caffeine has a bad rep in the NBE community.

With the workout side of things I am not going to change too much. I do want big breasts, I really really do but I am not going to not workout just to get and keep big breasts. Health is essential to me. But as compensation I have decided to do more things on a daily basis for NBE. I massage(female deer) my breasts more now, noogle for 4 hours(2 sessions of 2 hours pump and hold) and listen to those binural beats on yt(I mean they are free) while sleeping. 

So with a bit more food and more NBE stuff I am hoping that the breast growth is only slowed down. *fingers crossed* 

Sorry about the novel there. Umm with noogling, the pump and hold works better for me as well. And a lot of people here say it worked for them. Rocketmelon noogled for 4+ hours [each session] everyday for a year and she went from a 30DD to a 30GG. Jez here gained 4 cups in a couple of years and she did not put on any weight. 

I hope this helped and gave you some ideas for modifications you can make.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 04-02-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Dark_Swan - 04-02-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by AceBaby - 04-02-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 04-02-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 07-02-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Dark_Swan - 07-02-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 07-02-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 09-02-2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Dark_Swan - 09-02-2018, 08:57 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Dark_Swan - 09-02-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 10-02-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 10-02-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 10-02-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 11-02-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 11-02-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 12-02-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 12-02-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 12-02-2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 13-02-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 09-02-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Dark_Swan - 10-02-2018, 02:19 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 13-02-2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 14-02-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by StarSister - 14-02-2018, 04:33 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 14-02-2018, 05:36 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by StarSister - 14-02-2018, 06:53 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 14-02-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 14-02-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by StarSister - 14-02-2018, 09:08 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 14-02-2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 14-02-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 14-02-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 17-02-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 17-02-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 17-02-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 26-02-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by EllaC - 26-02-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what - by Rising From Ruins - 26-02-2018, 07:59 PM