Poll: Pump and hold vs pump and release [Noogleberry] - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pump and hold
75.00%
75.00%
Pump and release
25.00%
25.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts?

(05-02-2018, 01:49 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 01:26 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  It is only true if you use very high pressure. Pump and hold is much more effective than the pump and release methods. Tissue expansion is the same pressure held for a certain amount of time. 

I wouldn't use more than 5-7 pumps. When I had the pressure gauge from Noogleberrry, about 5 pumps was the equivalent to the pressure Brava used. If you are only using your Noogleberry for a couple hours a day though, I suggest a tiny bit more pressure. Maybe 6-7 pumps.

Oh okay. I have only ever used pump and hold. I do massage now 5 mins before the sessions. I will keep in never to do the 8th pump.

I pump and hold for four hours a day. 2 in morning and 2 at night. I really only release for a bit if the cup is pushing on my ribs too much. I have a bony structure. 
Is that too much? There is never any discomfort before, during or after the sessions. And I notice that my breasts look fuller after I longer sessions(2 hours). So that's why I have been doing this.

I think as long as your breasts do not turn purple, then you are not using too much pressure. They should only turn slightly red at most. If they turn purple, you are cutting off circulation to your breasts, which is never a good thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by Dark_Swan - 04-02-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by GoldenBoobs - 05-02-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by Dark_Swan - 05-02-2018, 01:49 AM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by GoldenBoobs - 05-02-2018, 06:10 AM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by James98 - 05-02-2018, 02:54 AM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by GoldenBoobs - 05-02-2018, 06:14 AM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by sweetorange - 09-02-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by Karren H - 06-02-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Does pump and hold lead to saggy breasts? - by Married breast lvr - 10-02-2018, 01:52 AM