Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling Safer for Adrenal Fatigue?

I have a lot of hormone issues to sort out. When I’m able to, I’ll be speaking with a naturopath and will get my levels tested.

However, I’d like to know if noogling would be safe for someone who’s hormones are out of whack entirely.

(05-02-2018, 12:47 PM)BabyFace Wrote:  I have a lot of hormone issues to sort out. When I’m able to, I’ll be speaking with a naturopath and will get my levels tested.

However, I’d like to know if noogling would be safe for someone who’s hormones are out of whack entirely.

I have been wondering the same thing. I have adrenal fatigue and thyroid disease, which have caused me to be hormone defficient. I believe this is why Noogling didn't work for me, though I don't think it caused any harm, other than the stress of it not working.

Have you guys tried emailing them? 

sales@noogleberry.com

Hopefully you join the noogleberry family ❤️

Noogling being entirely mechanical in nature, does not effect hormones. However out of balance hormones can have an effect on progress (either way).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon