Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo antiandrogens

(26-05-2018, 07:09 AM)janny Wrote:  thanks for the response  Smile

And do you take anything else with the BO? I recently found out that my body temperature is sometimes lower than 36 degrees celsius...however maybe the tincture works better even with lower temperature or??
I take wild yam 2tablets a day (swanson) and vitex 3capsules a day (natures way). sometimes I think the vitex shrinks the breast.... Do you have any ideas? anyone Smile and I also drink licorice root tea, it is just perfect for my acne and hairs..and chinese skullcap...Do you have any ideas if this is a good combo or does it interfere with the bo tincture? thank you very much

I'm asking some of the same questions right now. I recently downloaded the free ebook Super Bazongas. I found out about it here. She does a really good job explaining herbs. So I have used some herbs with my BO.

The only problem is that I've read that you have to do either BO or herbs. You can't do both. So I'm really not sure.

I've used vitex with BO. This month I'm gonna drop the dose because of what I read in the eBook. And I actually just bought some wild yam and I'm gonna give it a try this week - unless I learn otherwise.

I've struggled with low body temps too.  I decided to use cayenne pepper instead of black pepper when I cook. But, it's VERY spicy. I love spice so it doesn't bother me.

I also use a fucus tincture. I get it from a homeopath. It's a natural iodine supplement which is supposed to help.

I also use adrenal and thyroid glandulars, but I may phase these out. Not sure yet.

Lastly, I drink 1 tablespoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar mixed in water at least once per day. I'm not sure if it helps raise temperatures but I know it helps with insulin resistance.

Hope this helps.

Couple of updates:

I am going to continue with my BO and some herbs. But, I am proceeding with EXTREME caution because I don't want to desensitize my receptors. I'm using the Super Bazongas eBook to help me.

I also changed how I take my MSM and my BO. I read that MSM loses its effectiveness when taken with other things. So now I make sure I take it on an empty stomach. I also started taking my BO, glandulars, herbs and vitamins with water and waiting 30 minutes before I eat.

Last, I saw some Cayenne capsules in the store.

How do you find out that you have desensitised receptors?
And is it ok to use wild yam and vitex? I think that are progesterone targeting herbs so they could be combined or?
and btw I still am not sure about the dosage, i use the tincture, now brewed where is more alcohol than BO and it seems a bit weaker for me, not functioning very well now :/ 
I have been on Bo since January with like one month break and I am not sure how long to take it..there is an improvement, they are fuller and wider, so how long does it take to grow like one cup size??

(07-06-2018, 04:59 PM)janny Wrote:  How do you find out that you have desensitised receptors?
And is it ok to use wild yam and vitex? I think that are progesterone targeting herbs so they could be combined or?
and btw I still am not sure about the dosage, i use the tincture, now brewed where is more alcohol than BO and it seems a bit weaker for me, not functioning very well now :/ 
I have been on Bo since January with like one month break and I am not sure how long to take it..there is an improvement, they are fuller and wider, so how long does it take to grow like one cup size??

If your receptors are sensitive, then you should experience some changes in your breast. Tingling, growing pains, swelling, fullness and things like that. If your receptors are desensitized- usually because of too much stimulation from their respective hormones- then your breasts won't respond to anything additional.

I actually read in the eBook to use vitex only if you are experiencing puffy nipples. And if it's interfering with growth, leave it alone. It should be used minimally and only when needed.

If they are fuller and wider you are probably at or near the right dose. If you're comfortable with the dose then stick with it. If you're adventurous, you can experiment a little with more. Just don't use more than 20 drops three times a day. Also, if you experience any negative side effects then drop back down to the lower dose.

It took about 2 months

I use the dropper and I use something less than a half of the dropper..dont know how much drops is it, but it is the small dropper (1fl oz)
and only twice a day... this cycle is strange, i massaged with epo  after a long time and it deflated my breast  :Sad  am so hopeless now :Sad  do nnot know whether the vitex is deflating them as well...maybe I wll try to us ejust the tincture without wild yam or vitex, but I experienced worse hair when using it without..but now it seems that the breasts do not respond, they deflate or something...I tried to use natures way wild yam, because it makes them bigger, but today just some acne and no fullness at alll....I just do not know what to do...do you think cleansing would help??
exclude everything just the detox??thank you for response, you are very kind Smile

(12-06-2018, 09:55 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(07-06-2018, 04:59 PM)janny Wrote:  How do you find out that you have desensitised receptors?

If your receptors are sensitive, then you should experience some changes in your breast. Tingling, growing pains, swelling, fullness and things like that. If your receptors are desensitized- usually because of too much stimulation from their respective hormones- then your breasts won't respond to anything additional.

I actually read in the eBook to use vitex only if you are experiencing puffy nipples. And if it's interfering with growth, leave it alone. It should be used minimally and only when needed.

If they are fuller and wider you are probably at or near the right dose. If you're comfortable with the dose then stick with it. If you're adventurous, you can experiment a little with more. Just don't use more than 20 drops three times a day. Also, if you experience any negative side effects then drop back down to the lower dose.

It took about 2 months

so much wisedom in just a post! you're 100% right. Thats why I always say we should start at the minimum dose to see how our bodies react to it!

(14-06-2018, 09:00 PM)Isweetorange Wrote:  

It took about 2 months

so much wisedom in just a post! you're 100% right. Thats why I always say we should start at the minimum dose to see how our bodies react to it!

It sounds like androgens are taking over. Acne and hairiness is a HUGE red flag.

I would definitely do a detox. I did a detox before I began NBE back in December. The one I used was from Global Healing Center. I used Livatrex and the program that he details on the website.

After you detox, I would slowly start with just the BO. Everyone is different and your body may be converting estrogen into testosterone or DHT more rapidly than mine or someone else.

I have trouble with androgens. I am totally convinced that's what stunted my breast growth in the first place. I became excessively hairy and muscular during puberty. When I was in my early twenties I spoke to my doctor. They did some quick blood tests and dismissed me.  Angry 

Give yourself a month with just the BO to see how your body responds. Definitely stay away fro Vitex all together. It does have a reputation for shrinking. I use a very tiny amount because I have huge puffy nipples. But you should avoid it!!!

After a month, you may want to try peony. I've been using it to help keep androgens low. You have to get the right kind though. Also, you have to see if it's working with your body not against it.

Hello there! 

I could use your guys expertise. So I'm on birth control but i want to use an anti androgen. I heard saw palmetto impacts BCP effectiveness. Any anti androgens out there that doesn't affect BCP?

(16-06-2018, 09:45 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  

It took about 2 months

It sounds like androgens are taking over. Acne and hairiness is a HUGE red flag.

I would definitely do a detox. I did a detox before I began NBE back in December. The one I used was from Global Healing Center. I used Livatrex and the program that he details on the website.

After you detox, I would slowly start with just the BO. Everyone is different and your body may be converting estrogen into testosterone or DHT more rapidly than mine or someone else.

I have trouble with androgens. I am totally convinced that's what stunted my breast growth in the first place. I became excessively hairy and muscular during puberty. When I was in my early twenties I spoke to my doctor. They did some quick blood tests and dismissed me.  Angry 

Give yourself a month with just the BO to see how your body responds. Definitely stay away fro Vitex all together. It does have a reputation for shrinking. I use a very tiny amount because I have huge puffy nipples. But you should avoid it!!!

After a month, you may want to try peony. I've been using it to help keep androgens low. You have to get the right kind though. Also, you have to see if it's working with your body not against it.

White peony raised my blood pressure somehow and it is estrogenic, isn't it? I used swansons white peony full spectrum, because I was not able to find any better... I am taking chinese skullcap swanson as well, I read it here that it is good for androgens, however it gives me cellulite :Big Grinid you experience worse hair after using BO on its own? without wild yam, without vitex ...? I tried it 2 days ago and I was quite nervous and moody the next day...I have ordered milk thistle to detox my liver, hope it will come soon, so I can start..drinking warm water with lemon juice is also supposed to clean liver, and beetroot and carrot juice as well, aren't they? I am long, I know, sorry, but I really appreciate your responses and help Smile

(18-06-2018, 06:48 PM)janny Wrote:  
(16-06-2018, 09:45 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  

It took about 2 months

White peony raised my blood pressure somehow and it is estrogenic, isn't it? I used swansons white peony full spectrum, because I was not able to find any better... I am taking chinese skullcap swanson as well, I read it here that it is good for androgens, however it gives me cellulite :Big Grinid you experience worse hair after using BO on its own? without wild yam, without vitex ...? I tried it 2 days ago and I was quite nervous and moody the next day...I have ordered milk thistle to detox my liver, hope it will come soon, so I can start..drinking warm water with lemon juice is also supposed to clean liver, and beetroot and carrot juice as well, aren't they? I am long, I know, sorry, but I really appreciate your responses and help Smile

I would definitely stay away from the peony. There are other herbs that help keep androgens down. I can't think of any off the top of my head though. I'll do another post with some other herbs. I haven't ever used them, I just know about them.

I've had no side effects from the BO. If you are experiencing any bad side effects, then my advice would be to leave it alone. Your body is telling you that something hormonal is getting off balanced and that could be VERY dangerous.

As for the detoxing of the liver, everything sounds good. Just beware of milk thistle. I use it to help increase my prolactin and progesterone levels and it works. It may cause an unwanted hormone imbalance. I would use either Livershield or Livatrex. They are both the same thing, just with different names. They contain milk thistle and other herbs that help detox and help with liver functions. But the amount of milk thistle is very low. Not enough to affect my hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon