Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo antiandrogens

(27-06-2018, 03:40 PM)janny Wrote:  Thank you very much...And I do have one more question..you said that vitex is supposed to shrink the breasts.do you think if I tried progesterone cream instead would the shrinkage happen as well? Or progesterone cream is different from the vitex?? I am trying to figure out if the boobage loss is due to androgens or vitex lowering prolactin too much...I am currently really disappointed and desperate because my hair is awful and breast tiny and overall look is more manly uglier than before Sad
and one more note...It seems that I just cannot tolerate the milk thistle...it gives me states of nervousness, I am emotional, angry as hell, I even got acne on my forehead and chin.Is it normal? ...really do not feel very well after using just one tablet a day...
So would detox with just juices like carrot, lemon, lime, beetroot be sufficient? This is the same with NAC... I am like normal slim figure and after NAC a lost some pound I am without curves, so I just dont understand it
The only thing that works great for me it the licorice root tea, it raises my blood pressure a bit but also it helps with the male hormones I think, but i have read that you should not use it for a prolonged period...I am really frustrated

It seems like you may have some underlying medical issues. If your body is having those types of extreme reactions to simple herbs I would consult with a doctor before doing anything else. Taking care of yourself and being healthy is paramount. Not to mention, it's impossible for NBE to work without addressing your health and wellness.

Best of luck.

(07-07-2018, 03:11 AM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(27-06-2018, 03:40 PM)janny Wrote:  Thank you very much...And I do have one more question..you said that vitex is supposed to shrink the breasts.do you think if I tried progesterone cream instead would the shrinkage happen as well? Or progesterone cream is different from the vitex?? I am trying to figure out if the boobage loss is due to androgens or vitex lowering prolactin too much...I am currently really disappointed and desperate because my hair is awful and breast tiny and overall look is more manly uglier than before Sad
and one more note...It seems that I just cannot tolerate the milk thistle...it gives me states of nervousness, I am emotional, angry as hell, I even got acne on my forehead and chin.Is it normal? ...really do not feel very well after using just one tablet a day...
So would detox with just juices like carrot, lemon, lime, beetroot be sufficient? This is the same with NAC... I am like normal slim figure and after NAC a lost some pound I am without curves, so I just dont understand it
The only thing that works great for me it the licorice root tea, it raises my blood pressure a bit but also it helps with the male hormones I think, but i have read that you should not use it for a prolonged period...I am really frustrated

It seems like you may have some underlying medical issues. If your body is having those types of extreme reactions to simple herbs I would consult with a doctor before doing anything else. Taking care of yourself and being healthy is paramount. Not to mention, it's impossible for NBE to work without addressing your health and wellness.

Best of luck.

Hi!
This month it happened again..after I added ( to the BO) swansons wild yam 2 a day and natures way vitex 4 a day (morning an night dosage for both herbs) my breasts just deflated in the upper part..I read today that it can be caused by dominance of progesterone and lack of estrogen? the breasts are like water..not full at all...but when I use just wild yam from natures way and nothing else..they are more full, wide and plump...but I do experience more oily skin, more acne, even on the forehead, like watery pimples...I did not use to have acne there...could anyone help me to figure out whats going on??  please..what should I do to enlarge my breasts and beat the acne....I ordered progesterone cream from source naturals, do you think it will shrink the bereasts as well as vitex? thank you for answers

It seems like noone is responding here Big Grin
OK, so I have a few questions...As i have browsed here pumpkin seed oil is antiandrogen, however for me, it deflates my breasts every time I ingest it. today it happened as well...so the questions
1. Is pumpkin seed oil antiandrogen? which one is the best?
2. What about Chinese skullcap?
I yried to used BO on its own, tincture with just cayenne pepper capsules, my breast plumped in the morning, they were more meaty, great..but after few days I started to get like watery pimples, so I added the PSO...and they deflated :Sad have read it is a testosterone booster, whereas here some says it is a DHT or androgen blocker..I am completely confused
3. Is spearmint ok with BO???
4. What about reishi and BO??
5. And what about astaxanthin? is it a strong antiandrogen or dht blocker?? I could not find any info about it
6. And marjoram is supposed to be great for adrenal production of androgens, what do you think??

plz anyone answer, thank you :Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon