Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(The nbe comeback) Complicated situation and a call for help

Huh Hey ladies (my name isn't Stanley by the way but i thought it would be fitting) im in need of some help

Im a 23 year old girl, who has attempted nbe before, but lets just say alot of crazy stuff has happened.
Long story short  (ish)
I have multiple sclerosis, a very short attentjon span and get incredibly tired.
Im on the equivalent to Diane but am looking to change to a higher progesterone pill. Im seeking help for creatjng a proper program to stick to. My periods are always late (not pregnant) and i have soy flour have ordered pm cream and have bovine ovary and pm. Im unsure where to start!

(21-02-2018, 11:00 AM)Flatstanley Wrote:  Huh Hey ladies (my name isn't Stanley by the way but i thought it would be fitting) im in need of some help

Im a 23 year old girl, who has attempted nbe before, but lets just say alot of crazy stuff has happened.
Long story short  (ish)
I have multiple sclerosis, a very short attentjon span and get incredibly tired.
Im on the equivalent to Diane but am looking to change to a higher progesterone pill. Im seeking help for creatjng a proper program to stick to. My periods are always late (not pregnant) and i have soy flour have ordered pm cream and have bovine ovary and pm. Im unsure where to s
Hi Dear Smile
Welcome to the forum. Just keep reading this stuff and you will figure out at routine.  There are heaps of different ways and you will find one that works for you.
And maybe you should focus on your attention span and tiredness first. Is it because of your diet or something. BEcause all of this will have an affect on your nbe goals as well.

Try the nuts and so on in first sig link (3rd paragraph, first example) until your issues get better, then only after that start NBE.  No herbs nor BO in the meantime.  You could do massage and/or pumping in the meantime and it won't hurt, but it might not help either until the issues are sorted out.

Hey! I've been trying nbe for years and I have chronic fatigue so I think I can understand a little bit of your struggle, its so difficult to stick to a programme when you feel tired all the time and every little thing seems to take so much effort and energy! I would recommend something easy to do so you'll stick to it, for example taking pm, you can keep the pills near you (i used to keep them in a pill sorter next to my bed). With pm you could take it morning and night which is pretty easy to remember and doesn't require a lot of effort when you're super tired in the evening. I'm currently doing ellen's soy flour and flaxseed method which requires a bit of preparation but I do it at times when I'd already be making food (with breakfast and dinner) so it isn't too much extra effort. You could also try maca for more energy. With the supplies you have I'd recommend using the pm morning and evening and massaging with the pm cream once a day as a basic starter routine. Best of luck with your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon