Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the "New Growth Program" ??

I normally prefer to lurk but I've been checking out the details of this very interesting program for a couple of weeks now. The kit contains 16 weeks worth of a program geared to breast enhancement. 
Does have, or know anyone who has experience on the New Growth Program new-growth.org

The entire website is quite informative and offers pages of information, and the Result photos look very convincing. Also includes a result video youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9vCEw49t4

It says it's currently $486 since theyre having a sale. What do you guys think??

(21-02-2018, 11:16 PM)Ichogimogilogi Wrote:  I normally prefer to lurk but I've been checking out the details of this very interesting program for a couple of weeks now. The kit contains 16 weeks worth of a program geared to breast enhancement. 
Does have, or know anyone who has experience on the New Growth Program new-growth.org

The entire website is quite informative and offers pages of information, and the Result photos look very convincing. Also includes a result video youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9vCEw49t4

It says it's currently $486 since theyre having a sale. What do you guys think??

It looks like they cover a lot of bases, I think at that price though they should do a “before/after” shot and IF the consumer see’s no growth you should get your money back.

There doesn't appear to be anything new in this program. It's basically a collection of existing techniques. It looks like the basic idea is to try everything at once!

(22-02-2018, 03:17 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(21-02-2018, 11:16 PM)chogimogilogi Wrote:  I normally prefer to lurk but I've been checking out the details of this very interesting program for a couple of weeks now. The kit contains 16 weeks worth of a program geared to breast enhancement. 

It looks like they cover a lot of bases, I think at that price though they should do a “before/after” shot and IF the consumer see’s no growth you should get your money back.
Yeah the refund policy is the one thing I don't really understand. They do ask for before/after new-growth.org
I'm definitely going to ask them some questions before committing...

The before/after pictures look like implants.  It lacks concrete details on anything that isn't already available for free.  Claims such as keeping results after you stop don't seem possible.  It just started in English: a common tactic is to make extreme claims with no substance, dump the name once customers/authorities start to get wise, and start again with a new name.  It looks like a scam.

I've seen similar scams where you charge hundreds, provide a few bucks worth of material, and everyone claims that they're stuck fighting customer service when they try to get their money back.  Even if they're finally forced to refund a few, the huge profit margin on their near-zero costs makes that ok.

How to spot scams in general:
Find out what's really in it, what form and how much.  If this information is hidden, it's probably because you'd realize you could buy the same stuff for $0.10.  Claims, reviews in the site, reviews outside the site, testimony, pics, etc. can all be faked; it only means authorities are too busy to bother and/or it's too new.  Supplements are poorly enforced, and even though natural methods do work this lack of enforcement welcomes and encourages snake oil.  Try to find details to verify them: read reviews, look at pics, etc.  If details are missing (e.g., a 3rd progress pic to show it's not an implant before/after or a model), it's probably because more details don't exist or because details would show it's cheap/fake.

Just the way this website is presented makes it look like a total scam. It's poorly formatted and there are grammatical errors everywhere. You'd be better off creating your own program and looking for advice here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon