Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(super depressed) Red Marks on my breast after band aids + pumping cups modification

(26-02-2018, 07:10 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 01:45 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 06:27 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 05:47 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(25-02-2018, 09:39 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Laurel12345 your breasts look so beautiful i dont think your boyfriend will even care about the marks. I can understand your low mood though- use bio oil every day or sweet almond oil to get rid of the scars. It will go away.

Thank you, what you said is really comforting to me right now. I will let you guys know when the mark has faded. Do u think i should continue to pump but without taping??

yes please do i dont tape either and my nipples haven't changed  they got a little puffier and i dont mind that at all

what I would use it's nipple covers + pringles mini can or a little can if you don't wanna get bigger nipple/areola. It works and it's super comfortable . Nipple covers are a must for not getting scars.

What kind of nipple cover do you use, because silicon nipple cover comes off right away while pumping.

[quote pid='200127' dateline='1519649119']
Nipple covers are a must for not getting scars.
What does it mean? When i use nothing to cover my nipples, they wont leave any scarring after pumping. However, it leaves me super senstive n soring nipples afterwards.
[/quote]

Okay love, I use silicon nipple covers but with the can put on it! Here's the explanation :

I did not want to get bigger areolas so Dark Swan suggested me to use this method and I tried but at first I saw like a mark from the can so I thought using silicon nipples below the can would be a good idea. So I tried and it works wonderfully! all you have to do is first use a good amount of oil and massage about 5-10 minutes til your skin absorbs the oil, then get a bit more of oil and just put if on your breast; After it, take the nipple silicon cover and the can, place the domes on your chest and pump! you'll see how the nipple cover stays in its place due to the can's pressure!

PS: for scars use tamanu oil and retinol (https://es.iherb.com/pr/Life-Flo-Health-...7-ml/49678)

(26-02-2018, 07:31 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 07:17 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  So, i went to meet my boyfriend today. And he is so nice and comforting. He says he doesn't mind even the scar stays forever. I feel much better now. I think im going to wait a few more days. I really want to restart pumping even the scar hasnt faded away. Do you think pumping will hinder the healing or further damage the skin??? 

Between, no one interested in the one way valve method?! It is such a game changer to me

That must be so reassuring! Pleased for you. If u are considering pumping whilst having the scars just make sure u are using alot of oil so the skin doesnt feel the “stretch” if u know what i mean x

Thanks ill try my best take care of it

(26-02-2018, 07:37 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 07:10 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 01:45 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 06:27 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(26-02-2018, 05:47 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Thank you, what you said is really comforting to me right now. I will let you guys know when the mark has faded. Do u think i should continue to pump but without taping??

yes please do i dont tape either and my nipples haven't changed  they got a little puffier and i dont mind that at all

what I would use it's nipple covers + pringles mini can or a little can if you don't wanna get bigger nipple/areola. It works and it's super comfortable . Nipple covers are a must for not getting scars.

What kind of nipple cover do you use, because silicon nipple cover comes off right away while pumping.

[quote pid='200127' dateline='1519649119']
Nipple covers are a must for not getting scars.
What does it mean? When i use nothing to cover my nipples, they wont leave any scarring after pumping. However, it leaves me super senstive n soring nipples afterwards.

Okay love, I use silicon nipple covers but with the can put on it! Here's the explanation :

I did not want to get bigger areolas so Dark Swan suggested me to use this method and I tried but at first I saw like a mark from the can so I thought using silicon nipples below the can would be a good idea. So I tried and it works wonderfully! all you have to do is first use a good amount of oil and massage about 5-10 minutes til your skin absorbs the oil, then get a bit more of oil and just put if on your breast; After it, take the nipple silicon cover and the can, place the domes on your chest and pump! you'll see how the nipple cover stays in its place due to the can's pressure!

PS: for scars use tamanu oil and retinol (https://es.iherb.com/pr/Life-Flo-Health-...7-ml/49678)
[/quote]

This sounds nice, but as my chest is more than you, i guess ill have a smallee can, maybe ill try to modify the toliet paper roller.

(25-02-2018, 08:53 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Last week, i saw this post on noogleberry.com

Author Topic: Post positive results here  (Read 15972 times)

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1486.0.html 

like everyone else, i was truly motivated by them, and i determined to pick up breast pumping again and make it more serious. 
i wanted to pump 4 hrs everyday straight for 2 weeks and see if i will have any true result. 
it went well for the first few days , 
until 2 days ago, when i peels off my band aids , there are marks on my breasts 
ive been taping with band aids for so long , and they never give me this 
i think its because ive been pumping for too long 

i waited for 2 days and they dont seem to fade away. 
when i do some research on google today, people say it can last 6 months.

im truly truly depressed this time. im not sure what to do about them, im anxious about my boyfriend reaction to them, im afraid they will never go away. 

I feel so bad for myself,i feel like such a loser who never successfully done anything. (In real life, i dont do anything well too....) And every time i try to take pumping serious, there's something on the way.  (eg, i always received stretch marks which stopped me pumping for days)

Sad sorry if this post make u guys feel unmotivated, but i really need a place to release my negative thoughts.
Heyy I use tape and I get this too. I have sensitive skin so I wasn't surprised. I want big boobies so I just tolerate them. I mean no one gonna see them unless I want them to hehe.

I noticed that I get the marks when I leave the pump on for many hours in a row. If I stop pumping(when I am slack and lazy) the marks slowly disappear.

I am still gonna pump with the tape on. Sometimes I leave the tape if the skin gets too irritated, I leave the tape for a couple of sessions. 

So yeah, hope that helps. You could just not tape them at all.

(28-02-2018, 03:45 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(25-02-2018, 08:53 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Last week, i saw this post on noogleberry.com

Author Topic: Post positive results here  (Read 15972 times)

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1486.0.html 

like everyone else, i was truly motivated by them, and i determined to pick up breast pumping again and make it more serious. 
i wanted to pump 4 hrs everyday straight for 2 weeks and see if i will have any true result. 
it went well for the first few days , 
until 2 days ago, when i peels off my band aids , there are marks on my breasts 
ive been taping with band aids for so long , and they never give me this 
i think its because ive been pumping for too long 

i waited for 2 days and they dont seem to fade away. 
when i do some research on google today, people say it can last 6 months.

im truly truly depressed this time. im not sure what to do about them, im anxious about my boyfriend reaction to them, im afraid they will never go away. 

I feel so bad for myself,i feel like such a loser who never successfully done anything. (In real life, i dont do anything well too....) And every time i try to take pumping serious, there's something on the way.  (eg, i always received stretch marks which stopped me pumping for days)

Sad sorry if this post make u guys feel unmotivated, but i really need a place to release my negative thoughts.
Heyy I use tape and I get this too. I have sensitive skin so I wasn't surprised. I want big boobies so I just tolerate them. I mean no one gonna see them unless I want them to hehe.

I noticed that I get the marks when I leave the pump on for many hours in a row. If I stop pumping(when I am slack and lazy) the marks slowly disappear.

I am still gonna pump with the tape on. Sometimes I leave the tape if the skin gets too irritated, I leave the tape for a couple of sessions. 

So yeah, hope that helps. You could just not tape them at all.

thanks for sharing your experience, so i know that im not the only one with this issue! 

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...471.0.html
when i do more research on how to protect the nipple , i found this article about using a flat surface as "nipple stopper". it seem to be a nice idea, i may DIY one today or tomorrow.  Big Grin Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon