Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

you may not believe this (curious thing!)

(01-03-2018, 12:40 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  So I live in Barcelona and you won't believe what I just saw on an advertisement ...there's a person in the city who makes money explaining (through workshops) , with "med" consultation and online "advice" in the national territory about how to  enhance your bust size. 
I saw this and I was going to take a picture but then I realised it is in spanish so  Dodgy  I did not finally but NBE for a living wtf? Is it normal in other countries? Have you ever heard about some kind of a job related to NBE???

interesting i wonder if the ad looks sketchy  Cool  do they have a website? you should have taken a photo lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by noobie - 01-03-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by EllaC - 01-03-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by starry12345 - 01-03-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by Dark_Swan - 01-03-2018, 08:41 PM