Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

you may not believe this (curious thing!)

So I’m gonna go off on a rant here...

You had me google natural breast enlargement in my country.

Apparently pre fat transfer procedures they make you wear a brava machine in the weeks leading up to it. Crazy huh. 

So they stretch the skin to accomodate the fat they are going to inject.

My ponderings: Could you eat like mad while using brava and fill your own fat stores ( we all know how over the holidays we can gain huge amounts of weight in a few weeks thanksgiving , Christmas etc) and yes I appreciate youl gain elsewhere but could combat that with the appropriate exerciseses potentially. 

Next: if you loose a significant amount of weight post a fat transfer procedure much like nbe the other way will you loose your gains?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by noobie - 01-03-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by EllaC - 01-03-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by starry12345 - 01-03-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by Dark_Swan - 01-03-2018, 08:41 PM