Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

you may not believe this (curious thing!)

(01-03-2018, 05:45 AM)EllaC Wrote:  So I’m gonna go off on a rant here...

You had me google natural breast enlargement in my country.

Apparently pre fat transfer procedures they make you wear a brava machine in the weeks leading up to it. Crazy huh. 

So they stretch the skin to accomodate the fat they are going to inject.

My ponderings: Could you eat like mad while using brava and fill your own fat stores ( we all know how over the holidays we can gain huge amounts of weight in a few weeks thanksgiving , Christmas etc) and yes I appreciate youl gain elsewhere but could combat that with the appropriate exerciseses potentially. 

Next: if you loose a significant amount of weight post a fat transfer procedure much like nbe the other way will you loose your gains?

You could eat a lot but even tho you do exercises potentially, you will loose % fat overall .

The theory is if you loose weight , you loose fat cells, therefore you loose your gains  Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by noobie - 01-03-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by EllaC - 01-03-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by starry12345 - 01-03-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by sweetorange - 01-03-2018, 08:20 PM
RE: you may not believe this (curious thing!) - by Dark_Swan - 01-03-2018, 08:41 PM