Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how long and how often should I use breast enlargement pump ??

Hey forum members ,  I am newbie here . 
Just wondering what should I use for fast breast enlargement ? should I go with enlargement cream or breast pump ?  I am littke worried about using breast enlargement cream as I don't know if that is going to have any side effects . 

I recently bought breast enlargement pump from here Breast enlargement pump  just wondering how long and how often should I use them ??

(01-03-2018, 08:31 AM)kristi1900 Wrote:  Hey forum members ,  I am newbie here . 
Just wondering what should I use for fast breast enlargement ? should I go with enlargement cream or breast pump ?  I am littke worried about using breast enlargement cream as I don't know if that is going to have any side effects . 

I recently bought breast enlargement pump from here Breast enlargement pump just wondering how long and how often should I use them ??
Welcome Kristi1900

Well, I myself use both. I noogle for 1 to 2 hours a day Monday through  Friday. Sometime Saturday but only when I can. I also do breast enhancing cream that I made myself so I know what is in it. I take only a couple supplements as well.

You will just have to figure out what is best for your body and I think you will get good results.

Hi Kristi and welcome!
Fast is a relative term, and most NBE falls in the slow category. Rolleyes .
So your growth will depend on your physical make up, ie bony, skinny, average, or buxom.
Then there is your diet, and then how much consistent effort you put into growing.
You should take a look at the programs section, and wander around in pumps section to get an idea of other programs,
You can also check out the massage section. Thats easy and cheap and works to firm up your new growth too.
I hadnt seen the pump you have but it looks like it should do the trick.  Not too much pressure now. Just enough to make the girls know whats happening.
Happy growing and keep us informed of your progress and any thing you are wondering about.
Bobbi

(01-03-2018, 06:29 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Kristi and welcome!
Fast is a relative term, and most NBE falls in the slow category. Rolleyes .
So your growth will depend on your physical make up, ie bony, skinny, average, or buxom.
Then there is your diet, and then how much consistent effort you put into growing.
You should take a look at the programs section, and wander around in pumps section to get an idea of other programs,
You can also check out the massage section. Thats easy and cheap and works to firm up your new growth too.
I hadnt seen the pump you have but it looks like it should do the trick.  Not too much pressure now. Just enough to make the girls know whats happening.
Happy growing and keep us informed of your progress and any thing you are wondering about.
Bobbi

Thanks for suggestions !!

(01-03-2018, 04:55 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 08:31 AM)kristi1900 Wrote:  Hey forum members ,  I am newbie here . 

I recently bought breast enlargement pump from here Breast enlargement pump just wondering how long and how often should I use them ??
Welcome Kristi1900

Well, I myself use both. I noogle for 1 to 2 hours a day Monday through  Friday. Sometime Saturday but only when I can. I also do breast enhancing cream that I made myself so I know what is in it. I take only a couple supplements as well.

You will just have to figure out what is best for your body and I think you will get good results.

Hi AceBaby ,

Thanks for your advice . I don't know how to make enhancing cream at home , I recently bought enlargementcream.com Bella breast enlargement cream Just wondering should I use both of them or try one after another to see their effect . 

I am going to start noogline couple of hours per day , lets hope i will start seeing result in couple of months .

Thanks

Heyy Smile

Fast isn't really a part of nbe. Generally if you are seeing a two cups increase in like a month or something, then it's likely that the change is temporary and will go back the moment you stop using the product

NBE is a slow process. It takes months to years. But I think that's okay, I am fine with it. I had small boobies all my life, why not a couple more years. Another way I like to think of it is as another set of "teenage" years but minus the crazy hormones, immaturity, being cranky etc lol. This is why I also pamper(face/body masks etc) myself nowadays. Look after my skin and grow my boobies. Oh btw forgot to mention, I mostly just use the noogleberry breast pump.

I would recommend you start slowly with the pump. Like 15 to 30 per day and go from there. Everyone is different and different things work for them. Some people pump and hold(self explanatory, just put the pumps on and leave em there the whole time) while others use the pump and release method(pump and hold for a few mins then release and massage, put the pumps back on for another few mins, release and massage, pump back on... and so on until the end of the session). Some people only pump for an hour while others pump for much longer. Some only do one session and some people do multiple short sessions. So you gotta figure what works for you. A general tip would be to stay hydrated and drink lots of water.   

Hope this helped and happy growing Smile

Hi.
I tend to believe and through research any cream you use will go direct to the source. Your breasts essentially. So you gotta weigh up
Whats in these creams? Additives, preservatives, chemicals - disclaimed or NOT cause quite often these creams turn up with MORE than what they disclose online.

Will it raise estrogen? In this day and age we have soo much in the environment we are mostly in overload anyway... 
will this raise in estrogen affect us negatively? I can attest after taking these things my estrogen skyrocketed (perhaps because i eat out of plastic everyday - we all do, cant be avoided. Also endocrine disruptors in our fruit and vegs and products, things arent as pure as they used to be Blush  Ive always had normal lab ranges in estrogen/progesterone so when i added in E related stuff and had bad reactions it was  warning sign. Thats me though , not to say its the same for you or anyone else.. 

I tend to believe (never used to) that noogling might in fact be the safest way for breast enlargement... As long as you dont cause inflammation. And having good circulation i think is key. Ie mine is NOT and noogling never worked for me, plus things that restrict circulation, coffee etc gotta go. I could never give this up. Water intake, keeping circulation up, socks on feet for example if you are cold all the time (or having thyroid testing).

Its awesome cause now you see more and more girls on here and also over at noogle forums sharing their methods, times spent and growth acheived through noogling. Also Lucy at Noogleberry is very accomodating so asking her what her feedback re growth and time spent is a good idea too. She will be updated constantly on success stories.

(01-03-2018, 08:59 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Heyy Smile

Fast isn't really a part of nbe. Generally if you are seeing a two cups increase in like a month or something, then it's likely that the change is temporary and will go back the moment you stop using the product

NBE is a slow process. It takes months to years. But I think that's okay, I am fine with it. I had small boobies all my life, why not a couple more years. Another way I like to think of it is as another set of "teenage" years but minus the crazy hormones, immaturity, being cranky etc lol. This is why I also pamper(face/body masks etc) myself nowadays. Look after my skin and grow my boobies. Oh btw forgot to mention, I mostly just use the noogleberry breast pump.

I would recommend you start slowly with the pump. Like 15 to 30 per day and go from there. Everyone is different and different things work for them. Some people pump and hold(self explanatory, just put the pumps on and leave em there the whole time) while others use the pump and release method(pump and hold for a few mins then release and massage, put the pumps back on for another few mins, release and massage, pump back on... and so on until the end of the session). Some people only pump for an hour while others pump for much longer. Some only do one session and some people do multiple short sessions. So you gotta figure what works for you. A general tip would be to stay hydrated and drink lots of water.   

Well said Swannie!!
Bobbi

(02-03-2018, 04:13 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(01-03-2018, 08:59 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

I recently bought breast enlargement pump from here Breast enlargement pump just wondering how long and how often should I use them ??

Heyy Smile

Well said Swannie!!
Bobbi

Hehe thanks ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon