Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting BO + vitex

Hi everyone,

I gave my body a Little break from all the suplements and after a while I ordered BO again and now I take 1 pill a day before I go to bed. I dry brush my body and than I use a breast massage oil (from living libations). I have sended an email to Tibetan princess about my breasts including two pictures. And she thought that i didn't have tubular breasts. The link from her video is:  https://youtu.be/w63WlEnSKuA I am the girl named julie

I liked a lot that video! And yes, she's right about the pumping issue

Yesterday I took my 16th bovine ovary pill. How long does it take to Make them bigger? I am 17 years old and had my Period at 11/12

@sweetorange I Don't use a pumping device yet. Do you recommend pumping?

(26-07-2018, 11:28 AM)Jules17 Wrote:  Yesterday I took my 16th bovine ovary pill. How long does it take to Make them bigger? I am 17 years old and had my Period at 11/12

Hey Jules, 

I was just wondering what your progress is looking like if you have any? I tried BO and failed, but I am going to try again.

(16-08-2018, 07:12 PM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  
(26-07-2018, 11:28 AM)Jules17 Wrote:  Yesterday I took my 16th bovine ovary pill. How long does it take to Make them bigger? I am 17 years old and had my Period at 11/12

Hey Jules, 

I was just wondering what your progress is looking like if you have any? I tried BO and failed, but I am going to try again.

I didn't feel any sensation either ( but I have to say that I was not frequent enough with taking BO)I now made a cream ( just normal day moisture cream) with one BO pill mixed. Than I put on a nipple cover and most of the time I take one BO pill before bed. I now do that for a couple of days and I am very curious but it feels like it is doing something.

(16-08-2018, 07:33 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  

Hey Jules, 

I didn't feel any sensation either ( but I have to say that I was not frequent enough with taking BO)I now made a cream ( just normal day moisture cream) with one BO pill mixed. Than I put on a nipple cover and most of the time I take one BO pill before bed. I now do that for a couple of days and I am very curious but it feels like it is doing something.

wow that's great!! I am also quite young like you are (18 years old) and I feel like they should work better for us since we are younger, but I guess it takes a lot of time to see anything. So for the cream, you just take the BO out of the pill and mix it with daily moisturizer and then just put that on your breasts? that's interesting!! Are you feeling any sensations?

(16-08-2018, 07:46 PM)Kiyosanne Wrote:  
(16-08-2018, 07:33 PM)Jules17 Wrote:  

Hey Jules, 

wow that's great!! I am also quite young like you are (18 years old) and I feel like they should work better for us since we are younger, but I guess it takes a lot of time to see anything. So for the cream, you just take the BO out of the pill and mix it with daily moisturizer and then just put that on your breasts? that's interesting!! Are you feeling any sensations?

Yes I was thinking the same, I think it will work.. I've applied a new layer of the cream half an hour ago (only on my nipples) . I made a little container with the moisturizer and the BO pill mixed and I use that container until it is empty and than I will make a new batch Smile

Update:

My period ended two days ago (which means that my break from BO has come to an end), when my period started my breasts felt an looked a bit deflated. But my bra is feeling a little tight now after two days and this morning my nipples were really itchy and they were hard easily but that was only my left breast, then I took a shower and put a new layer of BO cream on my nipples. After my shower the 'pain' dissapeared. I now think that the itchiness has something to do with the alcohol wipe (to remove the keratin plug). For you guys wondering I wear a 34C/75C bra now. Blush    ( I also changed my diet a bit, I try to eat a bit more healthy than before less junk food (Less calories I think as well) not really special but I like to mention you guys what is going on)

Hey Jules, 
Have you gained weight and acne? 
I’m so scared to try Bo again. 
It didn’t work before, but i’m Sure the androgens are to blame!

(19-08-2018, 09:11 AM)Cely Wrote:  Hey Jules, 
Have you gained weight and acne? 
I’m so scared to try Bo again. 
It didn’t work before, but i’m Sure the androgens are to blame!

I didn't gain weight But I do have Some acne But Not a bad case Just a couple pimples

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon