Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

Hi everyone! I'm beyond excited to start with this program =) Though, on Saturday I got the bottle and it's not Bovine ovary at all it's multi glandular (my mistake but I ordered BOVINE this time) so it contains not just ovary but other  kind of tissue as well : 150 mg ovarian, 150mg uterus, and so on. So I'll start taking just one (ovarian would be 150mg but in total it's 450mg, I know, a lot! However the new bottle will arrive in 15 days so it won't last forever haha.

Things to keep in mind :

1.I noogle. Vacuum therapy is my key to grow . You can see my program on ''pumps'' section.
2. My temperature is not at 98, but I think I can improve it . I am close to it, so I guess it won't be a chaos to make it happen.
3. My blood circulation is kind of poor : for this I take water, heat, exercise, massages etc
4. I am 84cm currently (with swelling 86 lol) , so fluctuating between 34B/34C
5. I strongly believe in nutrition and BMI 
6. IGF is my flaw I guess, so I have to improve this a lot . By a lot I mean making changes in my lifestyle & nutrition. Right now I am not planning in taking any supplement to increase it but nutrition, exercise and sleep. We'll see in 8 weeks how it goes.
7. I don't want to grow like 20cm xD in fact, my goal for this experiment is growing 5-6cm . 
8. I'll post here every 3 weeks on Mondays how it goes . I mean, I want to try it but right now I need to noogle for swelling convert , so I am focused on vacuum theraphy than this method. 
9. I'll post pictures every 8 weeks , but on my other thread. This thread will be just about my experience, opinion, program, program changes and measurements.
10. I think I am the 2nd or 3rd person to try this on the forum, wish me luck hahahaha!

+Other issues

March'18 (ready-set-go date) 
Period week, r e s t week
After each period, minimum dosage for the first week
Increasing the dosage gradually during the month
Increasing the total dosage slowly

Just out of curiosity, don’t noogling make breast saggy? I have no experience with it, so this is why I’m asking. In my head, if you drag the tissue out it only leads to loose tissue?!? So for those of you thT noogle here, I’m just very curious about how your breasts actually look. I’m guessing there is a huge difference between those who start out noogling at an A cup and those who start at a B or C? Or if you have touberous breasts etc?

Good luck!!

(05-03-2018, 03:11 PM)Macette Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, don’t noogling make breast saggy? I have no experience with it, so this is why I’m asking. In my head, if you drag the tissue out it only leads to loose tissue?!? So for those of you thT noogle here, I’m just very curious about how your breasts actually look. I’m guessing there is a huge difference between those who start out noogling at an A cup and those who start at a B or C? Or if you have touberous breasts etc?

Noooppe, it's the opposite actually. It helps with saggy skin! and yep, it's different if you start at A or B/C, cause the A person will have to wait a bit longer to see results while C can see an improvement in a month or so.
With tuberous breasts or undeveloped like mine, the first thing you notice is the roundness not the growth but it takes time like 6 months or so. Hope this helps !

DAY #1

Very weird thing happened to me trying this the first time , let's see.

Though it is not just ovarian but multi-glandular, I just used a pill and mix it with coconut oil and leave it til get solid . After getting solid I put a bit of it in a cotton swab after using alcohol at 70% to get rid off the keratin plug... I put a nipple cover and I went to sleep. Well, sleep. Idk if I have dreamed today or not, cause I felt very uncomfortable, I felt pain on my breasts.

My routine every night is to noogle 40 minutes with different methods (hold on, hold and release, depends on the day) so I did not skip that part and I put the BO cream after noogling. The result is I've felt pain and I still feeling a bit during nightime. 

And the reason ? IDK. I mean, noogling for me is very familiar so I doubt it is the cause plus I did not overpump. So I guess, it was because of the cream, but again it was when I was a teen and my breast were growing, the same pain, which btw I hated the feeling that time xD 

So, in conlusion, I have experienced a pressure on my breast which I did not like, but it happened. Today I am not putting in on my breasts but tomorrow I will give a try without noogling before (I will do it after lunch) and see what's up.

i think its growing pain! looks like a good sign Wink
now i want to do it Rolleyes  keep us updated love xoxo

(06-03-2018, 12:42 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(05-03-2018, 03:11 PM)Macette Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, don’t noogling make breast saggy? I have no experience with it, so this is why I’m asking. In my head, if you drag the tissue out it only leads to loose tissue?!? So for those of you thT noogle here, I’m just very curious about how your breasts actually look. I’m guessing there is a huge difference between those who start out noogling at an A cup and those who start at a B or C? Or if you have touberous breasts etc?

Noooppe, it's the opposite actually. It helps with saggy skin! and yep, it's different if you start at A or B/C, cause the A person will have to wait a bit longer to see results while C can see an improvement in a month or so.
With tuberous breasts or undeveloped like mine, the first thing you notice is the roundness not the growth but it takes time like 6 months or so. Hope this helps !

Ok. Thanks. I would never have thought that.

[quote pid='200236' dateline='1520337097']
Though it is not just ovarian but multi-glandular, I just used a pill and mix it with coconut oil and leave it til get solid . After getting solid I put a bit of it in a cotton swab after using alcohol at 70% to get rid off the keratin plug... I put a nipple cover and I went to sleep.
[/quote]

So I wanted to try the nipple BO cream but I was confused. How much coconut oil did you use? Small tbsp? And about the nipple cover should I put it right away? 
I have nipple cream but I’m not sure if it's the RIGHT one for this process...

(07-03-2018, 01:41 PM)noobie Wrote:  [quote pid='200236' dateline='1520337097']
Though it is not just ovarian but multi-glandular, I just used a pill and mix it with coconut oil and leave it til get solid . After getting solid I put a bit of it in a cotton swab after using alcohol at 70% to get rid off the keratin plug... I put a nipple cover and I went to sleep.

So I wanted to try the nipple BO cream but I was confused. How much coconut oil did you use? Small tbsp? And about the nipple cover should I put it right away? 
I have nipple cream but I’m not sure if it's the RIGHT one for this process...
[/quote]

Two tbsp of  coconut oil + mix the powder then let it get solid ! 

I put it right away yes but remember you need to put a little amount of the mix on your nipples. Like I make sure they are fully wet and then I put the cover right away!

P.S : yup it was growing pain. I did not put it yesterday and I did not have any discomfortable feeling Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ySJI9YPHc

I'm posting this cause I'm gonna give a try! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon