Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

(07-03-2018, 10:56 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(07-03-2018, 01:41 PM)noobie Wrote:  [quote pid='200236' dateline='1520337097']
Though it is not just ovarian but multi-glandular, I just used a pill and mix it with coconut oil and leave it til get solid . After getting solid I put a bit of it in a cotton swab after using alcohol at 70% to get rid off the keratin plug... I put a nipple cover and I went to sleep.

So I wanted to try the nipple BO cream but I was confused. How much coconut oil did you use? Small tbsp? And about the nipple cover should I put it right away? 
I have nipple cream but I’m not sure if it's the RIGHT one for this process...

Two tbsp of  coconut oil + mix the powder then let it get solid ! 

I put it right away yes but remember you need to put a little amount of the mix on your nipples. Like I make sure they are fully wet and then I put the cover right away!

P.S : yup it was growing pain. I did not put it yesterday and I did not have any discomfortable feeling Wink
[/quote]

Congrats!! Can't wait for your week uupdate!  Wink
1- So 2 tablespoon of coconut oil with one pill and use it for one day only or do you keep the left for the next day? 
2- Do you heat the coconut oil? 
Ah i’m so excited to try it. I remember missEllen used it to one breast and once they're symmetrical I guess she stopped, 3- do you think its too much to take orally and via nipple too?

(11-03-2018, 07:30 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(07-03-2018, 10:56 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(07-03-2018, 01:41 PM)noobie Wrote:  [quote pid='200236' dateline='1520337097']
Though it is not just ovarian but multi-glandular, I just used a pill and mix it with coconut oil and leave it til get solid . After getting solid I put a bit of it in a cotton swab after using alcohol at 70% to get rid off the keratin plug... I put a nipple cover and I went to sleep.

So I wanted to try the nipple BO cream but I was confused. How much coconut oil did you use? Small tbsp? And about the nipple cover should I put it right away? 
I have nipple cream but I’m not sure if it's the RIGHT one for this process...

Two tbsp of  coconut oil + mix the powder then let it get solid ! 

I put it right away yes but remember you need to put a little amount of the mix on your nipples. Like I make sure they are fully wet and then I put the cover right away!

P.S : yup it was growing pain. I did not put it yesterday and I did not have any discomfortable feeling Wink

Congrats!! Can't wait for your week uupdate!  Wink
1- So 2 tablespoon of coconut oil with one pill and use it for one day only or do you keep the left for the next day? 
2- Do you heat the coconut oil? 
Ah i’m so excited to try it. I remember missEllen used it to one breast and once they're symmetrical I guess she stopped, 3- do you think its too much to take orally and via nipple too?
[/quote]

1- Use it til the jar is empty again! ;Wink
2- Yes I did, for mixing the powder it's best. Heat it a bit, mix it together and let it get solid!

Yeah Ellen stopped when she got both breast symmetrical, and if you do orally+nipple (I would like to do this some time but not definitely now!) my suggest is to keep in mind the max is 1500mg :Smile Also you need LESS amount on the nipples cause it's more concentrated , so make sure you don't mess up your body.

A tiny update - 6 days , the first night was extremely painful . The next days were fine, no pain at all maybe heaviness but since Friday I feel soreness during the day (like in the morning and afternoon, or right now lol) . Also I make sure I have the covers put for 12h (i.e 11.30pm to 11.30am ) , drink protein before bed and sleep well + noogleberry daily  . Tho it is multi glandular, so still figuring out how this thing works lol, I'm ordering BO pure BO this week haha.

Guess who decided to join  Big Grin its 9 pm right now so I’ll update when its 9 am 
Here’s what my mixture looks like, also do you heat it every night you use it? 
Congrats on reaching 85!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(14-03-2018, 07:32 PM)noobie Wrote:  Guess who decided to join  Big Grin its 9 pm right now so I’ll update when its 9 am 
Here’s what my mixture looks like, also do you heat it every night you use it? 
Congrats on reaching 85!

Yaaaaay!! We can document this experiment at the same time! 
Noppe, use the cotton swab and with little massage on the nipple it will get liquid!

Bad news : I had to get a blood test and overall test due to my health problems the past two years. I was complaining about itchiness on my genital area and the test came up positive on yeast Dodgy so I have to receive treatment for a month at least.  Now, I've been looking the causes and it can be too many things lol, i.e estrogen & antidepressants. I'm on the second one currently and estrogen , well, B.O . So my main idea is to take meds and do B.O regime 3 times a week until it's gone. At the lowest dose of course. 
Also, seems funny but the things I was planning to include into my diet for improving B.O results (coconut oil, cinnamon, chia seeds and flaxseeds) help in treating and preventing candida as well sooo that's my fortune right now lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_03DInZi8U

I'm so obsessed with Tibetan (in a healthy-good way of course!) she KNOWS a lot and I think watching her videos, reading her threads will give us a clearer vision on B.O

(17-03-2018, 05:25 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_03DInZi8U

I'm so obsessed with Tibetan (in a healthy-good way of course!) she KNOWS a lot and I think watching her videos, reading her threads will give us a clearer vision on B.O

Thank you for sharing her link! She does seem very helpful its weird that I've never heard of her before

A nice programme. Good luck!!

I have trouble keeping my nipple covers on. I'm using it on one nipple to balance out my breasts. Is anyone else having this kind of trouble?

I also love Tibetan. I just got her BO tincture in the mail. I'll let you guys know if I notice a difference between the tincture and the capsules.

I'm probably gonna try to make some too if it works better than the capsules. Tibetan makes it seem pretty easy to make

(05-03-2018, 01:28 PM)Isweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm beyond excited to start with this program =) Though, on Saturday I got the bottle and it's not Bovine ovary at all it's multi glandular (my mistake but I ordered BOVINE this time) so it contains not just ovary but other  kind of tissue as well : 150 mg ovarian, 150mg uterus, and so on. So I'll start taking just one (ovarian would be 150mg but in total it's 450mg, I know, a lot! However the new bottle will arrive in 15 days so it won't last forever haha.

Things to keep in mind :

1.I noogle. Vacuum therapy is my key to grow . You can see my program on ''pumps'' section.
2. My temperature is not at 98, but I think I can improve it . I am close to it, so I guess it won't be a chaos to make it happen.
3. My blood circulation is kind of poor : for this I take water, heat, exercise, massages etc
4. I am 84cm currently (with swelling 86 lol) , so fluctuating between 34B/34C
5. I strongly believe in nutrition and BMI 
6. IGF is my flaw I guess, so I have to improve this a lot . By a lot I mean making changes in my lifestyle & nutrition. Right now I am not planning in taking any supplement to increase it but nutrition, exercise and sleep. We'll see in 8 weeks how it goes.
7. I don't want to grow like 20cm xD in fact, my goal for this experiment is growing 5-6cm . 
8. I'll post here every 3 weeks on Mondays how it goes . I mean, I want to try it but right now I need to noogle for swelling convert , so I am focused on vacuum theraphy than this method. 
9. I'll post pictures every 8 weeks , but on my other thread. This thread will be just about my experience, opinion, program, program changes and measurements.
10. I think I am the 2nd or 3rd person to try this on the forum, wish me luck hahahaha!

+Other issues

March'18 (ready-set-go date) 
Period week, r e s t week
After each period, minimum dosage for the first week
Increasing the dosage gradually during the month
Increasing the total dosage slowly

Hi! I’m new here, just received my BO in the mail yesterday. Is applying it with coconut oil on the nipple supposed to make it more effective? Ian Ben nipple cover something you get from noogleberry? I just ordered my pump last week and hope to receive it soon.

(05-03-2018, 01:28 PM)Isweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm beyond excited to start with this program =) Though, on Saturday I got the bottle and it's not Bovine ovary at all it's multi glandular (my mistake but I ordered BOVINE this time) so it contains not just ovary but other  kind of tissue as well : 150 mg ovarian, 150mg uterus, and so on. So I'll start taking just one (ovarian would be 150mg but in total it's 450mg, I know, a lot! However the new bottle will arrive in 15 days so it won't last forever haha.

Things to keep in mind :

1.I noogle. Vacuum therapy is my key to grow . You can see my program on ''pumps'' section.
2. My temperature is not at 98, but I think I can improve it . I am close to it, so I guess it won't be a chaos to make it happen.
3. My blood circulation is kind of poor : for this I take water, heat, exercise, massages etc
4. I am 84cm currently (with swelling 86 lol) , so fluctuating between 34B/34C
5. I strongly believe in nutrition and BMI 
6. IGF is my flaw I guess, so I have to improve this a lot . By a lot I mean making changes in my lifestyle & nutrition. Right now I am not planning in taking any supplement to increase it but nutrition, exercise and sleep. We'll see in 8 weeks how it goes.
7. I don't want to grow like 20cm xD in fact, my goal for this experiment is growing 5-6cm . 
8. I'll post here every 3 weeks on Mondays how it goes . I mean, I want to try it but right now I need to noogle for swelling convert , so I am focused on vacuum theraphy than this method. 
9. I'll post pictures every 8 weeks , but on my other thread. This thread will be just about my experience, opinion, program, program changes and measurements.
10. I think I am the 2nd or 3rd person to try this on the forum, wish me luck hahahaha!

+Other issues

March'18 (ready-set-go date) 
Period week, r e s t week
After each period, minimum dosage for the first week
Increasing the dosage gradually during the month
Increasing the total dosage slowly

Hi! I’m new here, just received my BO in the mail yesterday. Is applying it with coconut oil on the nipple supposed to make it more effective? Ian Ben nipple cover something you get from noogleberry? I just ordered my pump last week and hope to receive it soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon