Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

(26-06-2018, 09:41 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  
(26-06-2018, 09:39 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hii?
When exactly did you start?
Because i think i’m gonna tag along
We could kinda do the same thing and compare our growth?
The question marks shouldve been smileys from my iphone  Smile

hahahah hi Ashley!

Which dosage would you like to start?

(15-06-2018, 08:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  2nd track.

Already with 750mg !!! I started yesterday.

I have used 500mg daily (period days exception) for 6 weeks.  My idea is to be with 750mg 5-6 weeks and then reach 1000mg.

Also, ALOE VERA is better carrier than COCONUT oil, but both work.

I think this stuff is working, I always feel soreness when I put on my nipples. Also, my nipples are more sensitive than before and the fullness around is better day by day. Plus, since I started noogling everyday (2 weeks ago), the perkiness is total.

how much aloe vera though?

(29-06-2018, 11:32 AM)noobie Wrote:  

I have used 500mg daily (period days exception) for 6 weeks.  My idea is to be with 750mg 5-6 weeks and then reach 1000mg.

I think this stuff is working, I always feel soreness when I put on my nipples. Also, my nipples are more sensitive than before and the fullness around is better day by day. Plus, since I started noogling everyday (2 weeks ago), the perkiness is total.

A bottle of this https://bit.ly/2KuD5J7

(29-06-2018, 02:25 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(29-06-2018, 11:32 AM)noobie Wrote:  

A bottle of this https://bit.ly/2KuD5J7

so 13 gram of aloe vera added to 2 pills of swanson, sounds good! glad you are responding well <3

hello ladies, 

I am doing lots of research this summer for improving a bit my blog and so on, but I want to share some thoughts about BO

Ok, at first time when I tried nipple intake experiment I did it with Multiglandular extract (my fault, I didn't see it was not pure BO) and what I can say is the tenderness and pain was heavier than just BO.

I still don't know why and if adding it to the routine would be good or not.

What do you think?

2nd try at 500mg on luteal phase.

feelings: tenderness, breast pain, and more sensitive nipples.

Sooo, I want to discuss this issue with you guys.
I've been reading these weeks on the forum about BO main effects and herb effects and how breast growth happens. 

Apparently what we need to grow would be this program more or less, so I made up to BO regime. MissMadScientist grew a lot cause she took in mind what she needed to grow, so there I go...

1 estrogenic herb = in this case BO
1 pro-hormone = Fish oil + vit D / + BO effect
1 pro-aromatase = Peony root.
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc) = IGF-1 + MSM (1g)
1 anti-androgen = spearmint 10g daily + red reisihi  (1g)

-----
Spearmint and red reishi taken daily 
Fish oil+vit D daily
MSM daily

----
BO only on luteal phase, adding up the dosage every two months.

UPDATE

BO works for me, I know that, I feel always tingly sensations on my breasts when I start using it twice daily, so I know it works. However, I must say I did not grew any cm these last two months, but I won't give up on this since I have to take into consideration I have not added other things to the regime to work this out. I will try to make an extensive post on my blog once I feel to see changes . Meanwhile I still trying and figuring out what to do!

Hi SweetOrange,
BO goes to my hips and no where else, so I gave it up along time ago.
However I have saved Ems BO thread, and now offer it to you, if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

A lot of her success was taking the days worth of BO at night.

Bobbi

hey sweetie

hope you're having an amazing day with a great result Big Grin

do you know what's the ideal body temperature for B.O to work, in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit  Huh  and is it over 98.02 or 98.20

(13-12-2018, 04:09 AM)noobie Wrote:  hey sweetie

hope you're having an amazing day with a great result Big Grin

do you know what's the ideal body temperature for B.O to work, in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit  Huh  and is it over 98.02 or 98.20

Hi Noobs!

Results are slow, but there are! How are you doing?

36.7 Celsius so that would be 98.20 Fº!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon