Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gaining weight

I began BO in January and after two months I went from a 32A to a 34C. But it isn't noticeable at all because I also gained 20 pounds!!!!

I am very discouraged. This is not the look that I was going for. My hips and thighs are huge. I have a big fat stomache. I've always had a flat stomache!!! Even my arms are huge and fat.

Please help!

fix your diet! BO makes you hungry so watch what you eat!!
hope you lose that extra weight soon Sad

(06-03-2018, 11:31 PM)noobie Wrote:  fix your diet! BO makes you hungry so watch what you eat!!

Thank you noobie.

You're probably right. I increased my protein intake when I started NBE because it was so highly recommended. But, I think it was way too many calories for my body to process.

I've returned to my original diet. The only thing different is my whey shake that I drink at night before bed.

Do you think if I begin doing some intense cardio to lose the weight I'll lose my new growth?

(07-03-2018, 05:03 AM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(06-03-2018, 11:31 PM)noobie Wrote:  fix your diet! BO makes you hungry so watch what you eat!!

Thank you noobie.

You're probably right. I increased my protein intake when I started NBE because it was so highly recommended. But, I think it was way too many calories for my body to process.

I've returned to my original diet. The only thing different is my whey shake that I drink at night before bed.

Do you think if I begin doing some intense cardio to lose the weight I'll lose my new growth?

With proper diet no I think you won't lose the tissue that you have gain PLUS workout and intense cardio is good for NBE it increases hgh (human growth hormone) 
Also not eating after 8 pm does wonder! 
Good luck!

(07-03-2018, 01:48 PM)noobie Wrote:  

Thank you noobie.

With proper diet no I think you won't lose the tissue that you have gain PLUS workout and intense cardio is good for NBE it increases hgh (human growth hormone) 
Good luck!

Thank you.

(08-03-2018, 12:01 AM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(07-03-2018, 01:48 PM)noobie Wrote:  

Thank you noobie.

Good luck!

Thank you.

Change your diet, exercise and massage. I agree with noobie, you'll have to improve your diet if you want to loose weight BUT at the same time you need to keep the boob flow, so massage massage massage!

Great news!!!!

For six weeks I worked out like a maniac and did two cleanses and dropped almost all of the weight and I didn't lose any of my growth!!!!

I am very happy. Now I just have to make sure I slow down and not do too much to fast. I want to get back to growing but I don't want to pack on the pounds again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon