Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Questions

1.  Does anyone have experience here with cycle-based rotating herb regimens?  I saw some other websites mentioning some Japanese ladies that had good results by taking certain things before ovulation and other things after.  I've been charting my cycles for almost 10 years, so it wouldn't be any extra effort for me to sort out the timing.  Just curious whether someone else here has done cycle-based regimens or has any tips?

2.  Has anyone here ever had IGT (insufficient glandular tissue) or hypoplastic breasts and still had success with breast growth?  I've had 3 kids and tried absolutely everything to breastfeed them all, but I never could make more than 1/3rd of what they needed because I have IGT.  Is that a sign that my boobs just won't be interested in growing?  Or is it something that a different hormonal balance can change anyway?  I'm not having any more kids, and that breastfeeding ship has sailed, so I'm not really asking whether NBE could make a difference to one's odds of BFing.  Just curious if it's a sign that I'm not likely to have any luck.

3.  Are there any old-timers who reached their goal or at least became satisfied and so you leveled off into maintenance?  What does maintenance look like?  Do you have to keep at it or lose it all, or does at least some growth stick with you even if you stop everything?  Can you slowly wean off of everything and still keep it?

4.  I'm trying to lose weight.  I've read some people have problems growing boobs and losing weight.  So this may be impossible, but I'm going to try it anyway.  With the last 20 lbs I've lost, my overbust measurement shrank at the same rate as my underbust measurement, meaning that even though my bra size is changing with the band, my cup size is staying the same.

5.  Just a general observation more than a question:  I wish everyone would just post inches on their "results" comments, because it seems lots of people measure their bra sizes in different ways or incorrectly.  And do people know about "sister sizes?"  A 36A can hold the same amount of breast tissue as a 34B or a 32C, so if someone's band size is changing along with the cup size, it doesn't always mean they've gained anything.  I myself am currently a 32C, but that's with TINY boobs, it's just that I need a smaller band size than a 36A.

Thanks for any help.  Even if you can't answer a question, I'd appreciate at least a "hello" so I know this place isn't a ghost town.  Smile

I was never able to exclusively nurse both of my kids. I nursed them exclusively for the first month or so but as they got bigger I too probably could only provide about 1/3 of what the needed. I nurses both like this for 6 months each. I am using a kangzhu pump rite now and it seems to be working. It’s still quite early to tell (5weeks in @ 2h per day. 1 morning 1 night) I maintain a little over 1/2 an inch rite now. Using a pump seems promising. It takes a lot of dedication though. Genetic males are able to grow breast tissue like this so it should work for most I would think.

Best of luck to you!

1/2 an inch in about a month sounds pretty good!  Hopefully you can keep going on that way!  I have read some about pumping, but I just don't think it's plausible for me.  For one thing, I don't have hours to devote.  I work full-time and have 3 kids under age 5.  For another, I don't want to have to answer questions from my kids or from my husband about what I'm up to.  Massage, I can do some secretly in the shower or in the bathroom, but any kind of pumping, I'd have to explain to my husband what I'm up to.  If I were to ever get to the point where I saw some real gains, I will know it because my husband will notice and be like wtf?  Haha.

(25-03-2018, 06:14 PM)OrderUp Wrote:  1/2 an inch in about a month sounds pretty good!  Hopefully you can keep going on that way!  I have read some about pumping, but I just don't think it's plausible for me.  For one thing, I don't have hours to devote.  I work full-time and have 3 kids under age 5.  For another, I don't want to have to answer questions from my kids or from my husband about what I'm up to.  Massage, I can do some secretly in the shower or in the bathroom, but any kind of pumping, I'd have to explain to my husband what I'm up to.  If I were to ever get to the point where I saw some real gains, I will know it because my husband will notice and be like wtf?  Haha.
Yeah I know what you mean about having to hide it being a problem. My husband knows so it’s easy for me to get up an hour befor kids and do an hour after they go to bed. But yeah definitely don’t want the kids asking questions. I think massage sounds like a great place to start for you.

Hello Smile  I am new and would love the answers to some of these questions as well. Noogling for my 3rd time at this very moment (still trying to figure out the balance between over-pumping and not pumping with enough pressure), am also taking BO.

(25-03-2018, 02:35 AM)OrderUp Wrote:  1.  Does anyone have experience here with cycle-based rotating herb regimens?  I saw some other websites mentioning some Japanese ladies that had good results by taking certain things before ovulation and other things after.  I've been charting my cycles for almost 10 years, so it wouldn't be any extra effort for me to sort out the timing.  Just curious whether someone else here has done cycle-based regimens or has any tips?

2.  Has anyone here ever had IGT (insufficient glandular tissue) or hypoplastic breasts and still had success with breast growth?  I've had 3 kids and tried absolutely everything to breastfeed them all, but I never could make more than 1/3rd of what they needed because I have IGT.  Is that a sign that my boobs just won't be interested in growing?  Or is it something that a different hormonal balance can change anyway?  I'm not having any more kids, and that breastfeeding ship has sailed, so I'm not really asking whether NBE could make a difference to one's odds of BFing.  Just curious if it's a sign that I'm not likely to have any luck.

3.  Are there any old-timers who reached their goal or at least became satisfied and so you leveled off into maintenance?  What does maintenance look like?  Do you have to keep at it or lose it all, or does at least some growth stick with you even if you stop everything?  Can you slowly wean off of everything and still keep it?

4.  I'm trying to lose weight.  I've read some people have problems growing boobs and losing weight.  So this may be impossible, but I'm going to try it anyway.  With the last 20 lbs I've lost, my overbust measurement shrank at the same rate as my underbust measurement, meaning that even though my bra size is changing with the band, my cup size is staying the same.

5.  Just a general observation more than a question:  I wish everyone would just post inches on their "results" comments, because it seems lots of people measure their bra sizes in different ways or incorrectly.  And do people know about "sister sizes?"  A 36A can hold the same amount of breast tissue as a 34B or a 32C, so if someone's band size is changing along with the cup size, it doesn't always mean they've gained anything.  I myself am currently a 32C, but that's with TINY boobs, it's just that I need a smaller band size than a 36A.

Thanks for any help.  Even if you can't answer a question, I'd appreciate at least a "hello" so I know this place isn't a ghost town.  Smile
Hi OrderUp Smile

I only started like a few months ago so don't have any concrete results yet :'( but fingers crossed :Big Grin

I do know about sister sizes. Basically when your bra size isn't like a final  and absolute answer. We are all different and our breast shapes are different. Sister size is the closest size to your bra size. So you go UP A BAND size and DOWN A CUP size or vice versa.  The number is the band letter is your cup size.  An example would be 32C, the sister sizes are 34B and 30D. So the cup volume for these bra sizes is the same. And since the band is made of elastic, going up or down a band size is fine as it stretches and clings to your body. 

Hope I helped and welcome to the forum.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan.

EDIT: Yeah you are right, wearing a sister size doesn't mean that you have gained anything. Don't worry, you'll now when you have grown hehe

Right, Dark Swan, my thing is more that I was reading all these older threads were ladies were saying things like "I was a 34A and now I'm a 32B!"  But I'm sitting here thinking "That's the SAME SIZE CUP!  So did you really make any progress or did you just happen to lose a tiny bit of weight and need a smaller band?"

Honestly, even cup size is so misleading.  Technically, my closest measurement is 30C.  But in no way do have the kind of decent boobage you would expect when you hear "C."  The difference between my widest overbust measurement and my underbust is enough to qualify as a C with the old rule of 3" of difference, but I have no fullness and no cleavage.  Just need a tighter band is all.  Years ago, I always wore a 36A, which is a sister size, so technically I haven't really changed in boob size, just in band size.  

I have not seen any difference in measurement so far, but I would not expect anything this fast anyway.  MAYBE 1/4", but I know there's some cyclic variation anyway, so I wouldn't count anything until it's an obvious and consistent 1/2" at least.  I feel like maybe they're a tiny bit fuller, but I also think that since I'm looking for improvement, my mind is completely manufacturing some "evidence."  Not real observation.  Haha.

(06-04-2018, 03:38 PM)OrderUp Wrote:  Right, Dark Swan, my thing is more that I was reading all these older threads were ladies were saying things like "I was a 34A and now I'm a 32B!"  But I'm sitting here thinking "That's the SAME SIZE CUP!  So did you really make any progress or did you just happen to lose a tiny bit of weight and need a smaller band?"

Honestly, even cup size is so misleading.  Technically, my closest measurement is 30C.  But in no way do have the kind of decent boobage you would expect when you hear "C."  The difference between my widest overbust measurement and my underbust is enough to qualify as a C with the old rule of 3" of difference, but I have no fullness and no cleavage.  Just need a tighter band is all.  Years ago, I always wore a 36A, which is a sister size, so technically I haven't really changed in boob size, just in band size.  

I have not seen any difference in measurement so far, but I would not expect anything this fast anyway.  MAYBE 1/4", but I know there's some cyclic variation anyway, so I wouldn't count anything until it's an obvious and consistent 1/2" at least.  I feel like maybe they're a tiny bit fuller, but I also think that since I'm looking for improvement, my mind is completely manufacturing some "evidence."  Not real observation.  Haha.

Yeah I agree with that. Initially when I read about people noting down sister sizes as improvement I thought the same thing. So I never really took those results and looked at what they gained after a few months or years. I am guessing some just want to keep a record, as it helps to stay motivated to noogle/massage everyday. Because let's face it, noogling can get boring.

I have also found some people with significant and concrete results, this is what encouraged me to buy the NB system. 

Yeah you are right about this process being slow. Many women get discouraged when they don't see fast results. I would say you are one step ahead just understanding that it is a slow process...YEah I don't pay too much attention to the stuff my head makes up when it comes to NBE. I am not even measuring tbh, just because measurements go up or down normally, we could be measuring incorrectly. 
I am just try to be observant to check that my breasts are okay and that I haven't over-pumped. I will know when I have grown when I HAVE to go and buy new bras cos none of mine fit hehe.

Just to add to breast measuring thing, bra sizing measuring is only really good as a personal guide. There is another way to measure breast volume, going from armpit over single breast eg. Right breast to middle of sternum and then measure same breast from top of rib to collarbone and repeating for other breast. It sounds good but trying to find exact same place you measured from everytime you measure is hard. And using tape measure right around doesnt account for gain/loss in back fat. Ive pretty much given up on tape measure, i go by feel/look and ive kept an old bra and put it on every now and then check how it fits/looks. Other thing is i buy the same bra brand, and move up with cups however i started at  8a and they dont go up in 8's (in that brand) so moved up to 10b, but totally agree bra measures are crap cause every brand differs in size slightly or greatly. I also know my start measure which keeps me motivated. If you do measure do it the week/10days after period, luteal swelling goes down. And photos are good too, even if your not posting them on here, they can help you see the big picture when you think nothing happening even small change is still a change. 

Chrissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon