Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nooglers, keep attention on this thread! [collaboration of all of you]

Heyy Smile

Umm I basically do similar things while noogling. It all just depends on my schedule. If there are heaps of things I have to do then I try to "waste" (massage, getting the heating pad, taping the nipples etc) the least amount of time doing all this stuff. While I have the pumps on I just study, do paper work or work on the laptop. 

With the medium cups, I could also do light house work like just organizing easy to reach things in my room. But with the large cups I can only just sit up otherwise there is a lot of farting lol

When life isn't too busy then I practice play the keyboard(just started learning), do free online music theory courses, read or watch shows and movies online.

Some shows and movies I like: 

Charmed, Once Upon A Time, Avatar The Legend of Aang and The Legend of Korra. And I also watch Disney movies, they are nice light movies and not too serious.

SweetOrange you must give Once Upon A Time a chance. It is a really good show ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread