Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

puberty& stages of breast development

(01-04-2018, 06:16 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Yes that was me too. I ate tonnes of lollies during puberty, had anxiety issues as well plus being brought up by someone who believed you should hide becoming a woman and tape your self up ( it was an old school thing no disprespect to her) so i believe it was a perfect storm of mental and nutritional issues. i read a fascinating book off kindle on the stages of development and the herbs nutrient steps to try recreate it - it was very indepth too to the point IIIIII almost considered it! And we all know how i am with herbs - bad track record. Il try dig it out!

Sounds interesting I'm all ears if you can find it. I should look into getting a kindle book, you come up with awesome books Ella Big Grin
Sweetorange in which tanner stage are you and what do you want to know about it. Because I think tanner stages are a bit superficial you cant classify all breasts just with these stages. Because they put a label on one shape with one size which is odd, same sizes can have different shape so cant be putted in a stage right?
I understand the part of a couple of growth stages. Like what we probably all experienced the hard disks we got when our growth first started. And later the become more round and then the fat came in. But with me just to little fat came in...
In my case I stalled because I had to bicycle to school daily 2,5 hours. Plus I did not ate, I never ate breakfast because I was busy with make upping myself and then had to hurry because of my long travel time. Then I also barely ever ate lunch(i forgot to make it the evening before) and I did not liked home made bread thats in a moldy bag whole morning...I basicly lived on 3 very small crackers which I grabbed and a little pack of lemonade until I came home. Then I stuffed myself with either cheese, cheesy yoghurt or doritos chips. And later I ate my standard not very tasty typical my culture dry potatoe meal with a piece of flesh and some veggies and a cup of milk.
So with so much excercise and so little food I was very skinny and malnourished which gave me little health troubles now. I was only a puber, and did not made myself skinny on purpose. I wasnt anorex and I can enjiy food, and even eat things I dont really like...I am a easy eater and in my early childhood....say 3-7yrs I was even a little fat. But then nobody really looked what I ate and I just ate nothing. It started when I was 9 years...and when I was 18 I got the bill, and ever since Im am struggling to fix it... first years took me LOADS of learning. I thought I was eating good and a lot but it was only a improvement. And thats how I started climbing that stairs. Fojnd out about nbe....and I keep sculpting. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 01-04-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by hannah - 01-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Jules17 - 17-05-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 03:53 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-04-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Beth-x - 17-04-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by sweetorange - 12-05-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 17-05-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by Cely - 20-05-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by OrderUp - 21-05-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: puberty& stages of breast development - by EllaC - 21-05-2018, 07:05 AM