Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Cream

Since I'm wanting to grow my boobies I decided to try something...somewhat like a experiment I guess. It contains 7 capsuls of Bovine Ovary (Swansons) and Aveeno lotion about 15 squirts (unscented). I will be doing a massage before and after the cream and I'll be doing the cream and massages in the morning and at night. Also my temp is where it's supposed to be. I plan on doing this until I reach my goal but taking breaks in between but still massaging. If anybody has any advice to give please do so. 

- Amy

(10-04-2018, 07:50 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  Since I'm wanting to grow my boobies I decided to try something...somewhat like a experiment I guess. It contains 7 capsuls of Bovine Ovary (Swansons) and Aveeno lotion about 15 squirts (unscented). I will be doing a massage before and after the cream and I'll be doing the cream and massages in the morning and at night. Also my temp is where it's supposed to be. I plan on doing this until I reach my goal but taking breaks in between but still massaging. If anybody has any advice to give please do so. 

- Amy

Interesting, ive applied BO to my nipples in past (via miss ellens/mad  method) never heard of massaging into breast like cream/oil. Cant imagine itd smell very nice. Keep us posted. 
Chrissy

(10-04-2018, 09:31 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(10-04-2018, 07:50 AM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  Since I'm wanting to grow my boobies I decided to try something...somewhat like a experiment I guess. It contains 7 capsuls of Bovine Ovary (Swansons) and Aveeno lotion about 15 squirts (unscented). I will be doing a massage before and after the cream and I'll be doing the cream and massages in the morning and at night. Also my temp is where it's supposed to be. I plan on doing this until I reach my goal but taking breaks in between but still massaging. If anybody has any advice to give please do so. 

- Amy

Interesting, ive applied BO to my nipples in past (via miss ellens/mad  method) never heard of massaging into breast like cream/oil. Cant imagine itd smell very nice. Keep us posted. 
Chrissy

It doesn't smell that bad actually lol. Fingers crossed that this works. I will definitely give updates

GOODLUCK Big Grin
hope you took the measurement for your before and after   Cool

(11-04-2018, 09:39 AM)noobie Wrote:  GOODLUCK Big Grin
hope you took the measurement for your before and after   Cool
Thank you and I did take measurements before so hopefully the after will be different

It's update time! It's been 2 weeks almost since I started this, so Wednesday the 18th will make 2 weeks. 3 Days after I started having growth pains, I don't know how to even describe growth pains besides that fact that I remember what they felt like going through puberty. My breasts feel fuller at the top and bottom. So yes I do see growth. After the cream and massages I decided to start taking 1 Bovine Ovary capsule in the morning and night before the cream and massages. I plan on measuring myself at the end of the month to see how much my breast have actually grown. So there you have it. I still plan on doing this until I reach my goal.

- Amy

Just another update. It's been another 2 weeks. I measured myself at the end of April and I grew to a 44C! I know that's not much but its progress. I'm proud of myself for sticking to this method. Maybe by the end of this month I'll hopefully grow to 46C or more.

- Amy

congrats!! but what is it in inches?

(04-05-2018, 08:02 PM)noobie Wrote:  congrats!! but what is it in inches?

Before it was 43 and now it's exactly 45. I remeasured myself twice just to make sure

(04-05-2018, 08:34 PM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  
(04-05-2018, 08:02 PM)noobie Wrote:  congrats!! but what is it in inches?

Before it was 43 and now it's exactly 45. I remeasured myself twice just to make sure

nice!! I'm trying the BO nipple intake and i might switch to your method Tongue  have you tried the nipple intake?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon