Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi :)

Hi, new here!
I've posted in the General thread already - didn't see this bit!
I'm 27, 34A/B hoping to be 34C.  I managed to grow to a 34C off the pill a couple of years ago and no idea how - perhaps the pill just messed up my hormones! Acne sufferer and breasts I think slightly underdeveloped in Tanner Stage 4. Looking to round out on top especially! I've posted some latest hormone test results and herbal history on other threads - if anyone has any help or advice I'd really appreciate it! This is frustrating as we all know! Just want a solution and to grow! 

Really glad to be a part of the board/community! Smile

Beth x

(17-04-2018, 09:48 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  Hi, new here!
I've posted in the General thread already - didn't see this bit!
I'm 27, 34A/B hoping to be 34C.  I managed to grow to a 34C off the pill a couple of years ago and no idea how - perhaps the pill just messed up my hormones! Acne sufferer and breasts I think slightly underdeveloped in Tanner Stage 4. Looking to round out on top especially! I've posted some latest hormone test results and herbal history on other threads - if anyone has any help or advice I'd really appreciate it! This is frustrating as we all know! Just want a solution and to grow! 

Really glad to be a part of the board/community! Smile

Beth x

Hey Beth Smile

Yeah I discovered this section later on as well. I was just so absorbed with reading all the boobie info that I never scrolled down hehe. 34C seems achievable but sooner or later everyone is affected by some boobie greed. 
When I started I just wanted something, just like one cup size bigger and now I want it all. 

And yeah people are really lovely here, I love being part of this group too.

Happy growing and hope you enjoy your time here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon