Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are herbs safe to take while on antidepressants?

I actually did give up about 5 days ago. I had a major depressive episode, so couldn't really focus on anything.

After 5 months of pumping and massage, I still did not see much progress though, if any at all. 

Honestly, I don't think I will ever be able to find something that helps with my anxiety and depression. I have been trying different medications since the age of 13. I also tried therapy for a couple years that did not help. 

I tried a keto diet, but stopped that before I knew if it would help. It seemed like it would be kind of counterproductive. My anti-depressants are meant to increase serotonin levels, while low carb diets reduce serotonin levels.

I am honestly thinking about saving up for breast implants again. I had the money saved up for them about a year ago, but I cancelled the surgery at the last minute because I am terrified of anesthesia. I ended up spending that money, so now it will be a couple years before I have the money saved up again.

I am starting to think breast implants are my only option, since my stress, anxiety, and depression levels never go down no matter what I do. I had hope because I was still able to build muscle with high stress levels, but NBE does not seem to work for me. 

Would it be worth trying a herb program such as EveM's in these 2 years I save up for breast implants, or no, since like you two say, high cortisol will not allow me to grow? Is it still worth a shot or would I definitely be wasting my time and money?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread