Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO newbie with pics

Tongue Hello Lady's I'm new to the forum but I have been lurking for awhile and I picked up my regimen from here but I still could use advice I started last year in March for about 3 months but had to stop because of finances but started again this March my first regimen was 3 bo , pc, 1 flaxseed oil capsule, am and pm but this time I take 3 bo, 3 pituitary gland 2 msm and 1 L-Tyrosine wild yam cream and gluteboost cream  and I am impressed with my results so for I have not measured but I take pics to compare this is after 7 children all breastfeed. I'm not sure what size bra I wear either my breast were so deflated that nothing really fit I would love some feedback I have been thinking of noogleing but only as a last resort  I want to post my pics but the file is to large does anyone know how to make it smaller

I use a free program, Irfanview.com for all picture modifications. Full featured but easy to use.

(29-04-2018, 08:16 PM)James98 Wrote:  I use a free program, Irfanview.com for all picture modifications. Full featured but easy to use.

Thanks I really want to post my pics I want to share my story but don't have anyone to confide in so this forum has really been a big help

The first pic is March of last year the day I started I was on for 3 months and the second pic is today after starting 4 weeks ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow congrats!! love the result
and yes you should consider noogling, works the best if you have breastfed before 
good luck Smile

Your breasts have filled out so much! I agree with Noobie. Women who have breastfed usually see the most results when it comes to noogling. Kangzhu cups are a cheaper alternative to the Noogleberry, as long as the cups fit you.

(30-04-2018, 11:32 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Your breasts have filled out so much! I agree with Noobie. Women who have breastfed usually see the most results when it comes to noogling. Kangzhu cups are a cheaper alternative to the Noogleberry, as long as the cups fit you.

Thanks I was just looking at noogleberry but not sure which one will work best if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

(01-05-2018, 03:34 AM)momsparkle Wrote:  
(30-04-2018, 11:32 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Your breasts have filled out so much! I agree with Noobie. Women who have breastfed usually see the most results when it comes to noogling. Kangzhu cups are a cheaper alternative to the Noogleberry, as long as the cups fit you.

Thanks I was just looking at noogleberry but not sure which one will work best if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

If you email Lucy on the Noogleberry website, she usually gets back within a day. She could probably help you better than I can on finding the right size. To me, it looks like large or extra large would fit, but Lucy would probably be able to give you a more accurate suggestion. She doesn't mind you sending pictures for advice either, or you can just tell her what your cup size is and she would be able to help you that way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon