Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi im new! :)

Hello everyone!!
I'm 21, currently a small 32C with 27" underbust and 33" bust measurements. My goal is to be a 32DD or at least a D. Also i am rather underweight (100lbs/45kg at 5'5"/165cm) and i am trying to gain some weight as well. I'm trying to maximize my boob growth while I'm gaining weight and get them as big as i can. I massage my boobs with black cumin seed oil before showers and i take 1000mg of fish oil pills daily and I've achieved some fullness and half an inch gain. I would love to take my bust up to a 35/36". I browsed some of the threads and read about the methods but i would appreciate some mentoring from you guys  Blush

Hi and welcome to the forum! You are lucky to still have C cups while being thin. I am very thin, and am a teeny A cup. :Sad

If you are trying to gain weight, track your calories and eat in a calorie surplus. Cardio is still important for health, but maybe reduce your cardio to about 20 minutes a day and a lighter form, so that you will not burn off too many calories, thus burning off fat or not gaining fat. 

For other forms of growth, many women here have had success with suction and/or massage and these methods cause less side effects than herbs do. 

Good luck! Smile

(30-04-2018, 11:29 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the forum! You are lucky to still have C cups while being thin. I am very thin, and am a teeny A cup. :Sad

If you are trying to gain weight, track your calories and eat in a calorie surplus. Cardio is still important for health, but maybe reduce your cardio to about 20 minutes a day and a lighter form, so that you will not burn off too many calories, thus burning off fat or not gaining fat. 

For other forms of growth, many women here have had success with suction and/or massage and these methods cause less side effects than herbs do. 

Good luck! Smile

Thank you so much!  Blush The thing is i used to wear 32B bras not long ago but since i started massaging a few times a week i gained a bit of fullness and my bras started to feel a bit tight and uncomfortable so i switched to C cup bras which fit better, but i still look and feel like a B cup to be honest. I don't really exercise much although i probably should do some minimal exercise to carry the weight i gain better.
I'm planning on doing the massages more often and try different oils with it, maybe flaxseed oil, also make some adjustments to my diet and I'm also planning on buying a suction device in the future. Are you trying to gain weight as well? Good luck on your journey and thank you for your advice Smile

(01-05-2018, 09:03 AM)slaneesh Wrote:  
(30-04-2018, 11:29 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Hi and welcome to the forum! You are lucky to still have C cups while being thin. I am very thin, and am a teeny A cup. :Sad

Good luck! Smile

Thank you so much!  Blush The thing is i used to wear 32B bras not long ago but since i started massaging a few times a week i gained a bit of fullness and my bras started to feel a bit tight and uncomfortable so i switched to C cup bras which fit better, but i still look and feel like a B cup to be honest. I don't really exercise much although i probably should do some minimal exercise to carry the weight i gain better.
I'm planning on doing the massages more often and try different oils with it, maybe flaxseed oil, also make some adjustments to my diet and I'm also planning on buying a suction device in the future. Are you trying to gain weight as well? Good luck on your journey and thank you for your advice Smile

You are welcome.  Smile The chi massage and female deer massage are the most popular ones. A lot of women here who have done massage do ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes at night. There are all kinds of oils to use. Flaxseed, coconut oil, olive oil. It is all about personal preference. No, for the summer, I do not usually try to gain weight, unless I am trying to build muscle too. Fat doesn't go to my breasts anyway, unfortunately.

Good luck! Smile

Hey

Welcome to the forum dear.

Wow congrats on your progress, it sounds like this can work for you and you are a fast responder.

Good luck! Smile

thats great you respond very well with massage! you will reach your goal easily. good luck! <3 do the nut mix its in joe2007 thread
Seeds:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.

2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day.

[attachment=14149 Wrote:cutiesweets pid='200937' dateline='1525227369']

Good luck! Smile

You are welcome.  Smile The chi massage and female deer massage are the most popular ones. A lot of women here who have done massage do ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes at night. There are all kinds of oils to use. Flaxseed, coconut oil, olive oil. It is all about personal preference. No, for the summer, I do not usually try to gain weight, unless I am trying to build muscle too. Fat doesn't go to my breasts anyway, unfortunately.

I try to do chi and female deer massages with olive/blackseed/sesame oils before showers and with aloe vera gel daily. I use my hands at first then i use these massagers in the pic i added and i think think theyre really good at increasing the circulation in my breasts because i get more swelling when i use them. I havent been super consistent with the massage but i will fully commit from today on. Im planning on buying those small suction cups and adding them to my routine as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-05-2018, 01:40 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Good luck! Smile

Hey

Welcome to the forum dear.

Wow congrats on your progress, it sounds like this can work for you and you are a fast responder.

Thank you!!  Blush I really hope so. 
I wish you success on your journey <3

(06-05-2018, 04:28 PM)noobie Wrote:  

Good luck! Smile

thats great you respond very well with massage! you will reach your goal easily. good luck! <3 do the nut mix its in joe2007 thread
Seeds:
8 lbs. sunflower seeds
14 lbs. almonds
7 lbs. fenugreek seeds
5 lbs. pumpkin seeds
7 1 gallon jars, or the equivalent well sealed containers

1. Mix everything in a 10+ gallon tub, bucket or cleaned storage bin. Scoop into jars.

2. Soak 3/4 cup in water each night. In the morning strain, rinse off and eat at any time during the day.

Thank you so much!  Blush I will try this. What do you think about grounded flaxseeds?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon