Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I get a rounder shape?

Thanks Happy, I looked through those; do you know if there's one massage known to improves shape to be more round specifically or do all of them do that? The shape and size is entirely from breastfeeding and pregancy and the hormones/effects of that rather than my actual non pregnant state; they swelled up massively in size during pregnancy and breastfeeding sort of sucked the life out of them (or a solid cup to a cup and a half from what I had before pregnancy); they were not like that until right after breastfeeding, but the shape thankfully has improved a great deal since then...they were bad O_O. I tried to google information on this to see the other unusual symptoms and could not find one related to breast shape/estrogen dominance. Could you share the link because I am genuinely curious about it now...I will get a hormone screen if this plan dosn't work for me...I do plan to wean off the majority of these (other than maca and flax, and things I take from time to time for health) in favor of massage only if I hit my goals. I won't be measuring for a bit but from the herbs and massage I started last night I look fuller this morning...so fingers crossed for results on the measure. ^ ^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by Dark_Swan - 07-05-2018, 10:28 AM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 01:38 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by Happyme - 07-05-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by Happyme - 07-05-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 07-05-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by butterfly11 - 08-05-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: How can I get a rounder shape? - by nanakante - 21-06-2018, 05:09 PM