Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How painful is noogleberry?

How painful is it really? Is it easy to avoid severe damage, like dark bruising and broken veins? What can I do to make it more comfortable, other than buying expensive brava cups to use with the system?

it isn´t painful if you don´t use it too long.I use it for 4 hours without the rings and the pain is barable if you really want boobs.I also use strong suction!I never got bruises till now.Just the red marks of the rings which will fade in an hour or so.The only thing that is annoying for me is the nipple pain i get.But for those boobs to grow i will have to bare it all.A lot of girls and gentlemen use it so it isn´t something extremly painful.

Hi mochaccino, i have been noogling for a year and love it, and if hurts then your doing it wrong. It should not be painful, if you pump too hard it can make marks and it can make you bruise, the domes are not that bad hun, you can put foam and stuff round the bottom to make them more comfortable if you want as they can leave marks. But if you do it right you will not get any pain and cause no damage atall so dont worry, they will take abit of getting use too though and you might pump a little too hard to start with and end up with a few marks but you will just learn as you go. Why dont you check out the noogleberry forum as theres loads of info on there to help you out. I hope this helps hun good luck xxxx.

My wife told me that it not that much painful.while you are using it use it for short period so that makes little different.Some time i have nipple pain.Its little painful when you use it in wrong way.

its OK. There is a button which releases air immediately, so if you ever pump slightly to hard, you can just press the release button, and its fine.

I find its not really painful on my breast per say, mainly from the bottom of the cup ring I get a bit sore under one of my breasts (because I am very thin, I guess there isn't enough fat for it to cling to properly, so ends up pinching my skin).

Some days I use it, its just like a pulling sensation, other times, it hurts a little, but not much. I think its just to do with your cycle and how your body is feeling. Just like, some days you can't fathom going for a run because your muscles are a bit sore etc, its kindof like that, sometimes you feel a bit more fragile than usual in your breasts, and its on those days that it can hurt a bit.

Basically you have a pump, and with each time you pump it tightens more around your breast, so it is very easy to just pump once, then see how you feel, pump again, see how you feel. So it is actually very easy to make sure you aren't hurting yourself. If you do pump, then you are like hmmmmm that is a bit much, you just press the release button, and that same second, it releases the pressure.

Sandy - I'm amazed that you are able to noogle for 4 hours at a time! I have only ever managed to noogle for 1 hour, and that was only once I think! I can barely move, and I even have to watch I don't breath too much with my chest when I have the cups on, otherwise they fall off!

The NB doesn't hurt my breasts, but the skin aound the base hurts a bit. I don't use foam on my domes, so my ribs get a little sore afterwards, and the skin is pulled a bit during pumping. I kind of like the pressure of the pulling on my breasts, it's relaxing. Other than that it's good, for me not at a point where I have to bear it. I don't think it should hurt either. One time, it hurt a lot when I was holding the pressure, and I got red spots right away, which means I overpumped. So, you might make some mistakes, but it doesn't take long to figure out how much pressure to use.

hi.. i have been using the noogleberry for more than a week now.. and i can say that it is not painful at all... there's discomfort but not pain... and then you'll get used tothe discomfort ... but since i do endeavor to grow my boobies then i can fathom the discomfort... besides.. noogling shouldnt be painful because if it is then your putting too much pressure on your boobies... have a great day..hope it helps..Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon